I want a new Vape. Conduction PLS.

Taz

Tester
I owned the OG vape. Mighty now and the CFX. CFX is great now after a year. The Mighty was great but sucks after 1 year use. Kept clean like a nest. Love convection but want another vape since my Vivant sucks again. 3rd problem because it feels cheap and cant handle above 390 Degrees. I have to return the Vivant and all 3 so far. 2 weeks max return from other but Vivant suks unless U complain. I feel abandoned so far cause I the ads..

Taz,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The Focus (original or Pro) is a very good conduction vape although try to get the new version with the holes vented caps or drill a hole yourself.

If you get a mod give a look to the dry herb atty from divine tribe it's a quite good atty!

I agree the Alternate feel very cheap in hands BUT it performs very well, after each session I give a look to the mp (2nd version) and mine is still in perfect condition after +25 sessions between 390-415... although you are not alone to get issues with this vape...

The depreciated HipVap is a very good conduction vape for me, a lot of features, very good battery life and rather stealth. Inhalaters are great (the best of conduction for me) and convenient, Odin and Torch are cheap and quite powerfull. There is the new Starry/Spirit and the Fury (both claim to be hybrid convection/conduction but are closer, in practice, of a conduction vape).

Last edited:
PPN,

sickmanfraud

I owned the OG vape. Mighty now and the CFX. CFX is great now after a year. The Mighty was great but sucks after 1 year use. Kept clean like a nest. Love convection but want another vape since my Vivant sucks again. 3rd problem because it feels cheap and cant handle above 390 Degrees. I have to return the Vivant and all 3 so far. 2 weeks max return from other but Vivant suks unless U complain. I feel abandoned so far cause I the ads..

There is a Vivant representative on the Alternate thread, her name is Gwen. Place your complaint in the Alternate thread and you should hear from Vivant within a few days (currently USA holiday weekend).

sickmanfraud,

sickmanfraud

For a new conduction the choices I see are the Da Vinci IQ for $279 or the Arizer Solo 2(Available for under $200 USA with code from Planetvape.ca.

Personally, I really want the new Solo 2 which is very similar to the Solo OG that I own. No real interest in IQ until the price drops.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Xelatsok

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
Vapman is imo one of the best mostly conduction concepts on the market - tough to beat in price and taste.

Used2use,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom