I wanna new toy

basil

Due to age and geography, I’m largely homebound and mega-bored. I don’t need a new vaporizer, I like my P3 and MFLB just fine, but I‘m in the mood for some retail therapy.
So who are your favorite on line vendors?
I wouldn’t mind getting a new, relatively inexpensive vape pen (I’m partial to concentrates) because I get nervous going out with the P3 due to it’s expensive and I’m clumsy, and the LB can be awkward to use. So suggestions are welcome.
Thanks, all

basil,

Kaptan

Vleaf go would fit your needs. I don’t think that thread has been moved here yet. You may have to check the original FC thread for more details. It is a pen shaped full convection vape that can be used as a session vape or on-demand. At $56 shipped with their discount code, it is extremely affordable.

Kaptan,
Reactions: Summer

Zoltani

Saionara atomizer and a Pico modbox is pretty inexpensive for concentrates.

Zoltani,

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
If you want a really cheap concentrate pen the Boundless Terp Pen gets solid reviews. I have it’s older bigger brother the CF-710 and enjoy it.

As far as my favorite online retailer there is no question, that would have to be PuffItUp! They have insanely fast shipping, great prices and selection, and are also active on the forum.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Due to age and geography, I’m largely homebound and mega-bored. I don’t need a new vaporizer, I like my P3 and MFLB just fine, but I‘m in the mood for some retail therapy.
So who are your favorite on line vendors?
I wouldn’t mind getting a new, relatively inexpensive vape pen (I’m partial to concentrates) because I get nervous going out with the P3 due to it’s expensive and I’m clumsy, and the LB can be awkward to use. So suggestions are welcome.
Thanks, all

You might like a dynavap m, it’s nearly indescribable, with a kick like a mule and you can pair it with the dyna coil for concentrate. There is a 2020 model but you can still pick up a 19 or 18 for a discount.

darbarikanada

linx hypnos pens can be had for under $70, are great with concentrates. if you want to bust your budget, go for a mighty. I had a MFLB, but vastly prefer the mighty, plus you can do concentrates of all kinds (wax, bubble hash, hard hash) in the mighty.

spindle

I'll second the Vivant Go. I have two of them and it's my only vaporizer currently in use! I no longer smoke/combust btw.

If you have a water pipe, I highly recommend it. A WPA isn't needed. Note that it has a small bowl, and it is best at microdosing. I usually consume just a pinch at a time. Low tolerance and trying to keep it that way ha!

[my first post at the new site! Thanks mods for making this happen, and appreciate the goodness of SSL and updated and patched software!]

Spindle,

JackDeaniels

Vapor Freak
The DynaVap M is in my opinion a must, such great vapor at a very low price, very fun, with many different options. As @Bad Dog said, it is nearly indestructible, and will continue functioning after being ran over
It is AWESOME connected to a water piece, if you like bong hits

The only problem is it might blow your Pax out of the water :p

JackDeaniels,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
There’s a lot of vapes I like, but because they run in the hundreds I don’t feel comfortable recommending them. That being said, I truly believe every vapist should have a Dynavap in their arsenal.

acstorfer,
Top Bottom