I own a Solo II and Tafee Bowle, what should I buy next?

Finessseee

I’m thinking a desktop vape or heavy hitter portable. Convection on-demand style vape. I’ve had an E-Nano and it was great, but I’m looking for something else this time around. I strictly use my Solo through a bong and it just takes a good 5 mins to extract it entirely. I want something faster extracting like my Bowle, but through water. I’ve looked into the Elev8r and Flower Pot, but I’m scared that they could be fire hazards leaving on all day? Or if they’re safe around cats? Any general suggestions? Thanks!

Finessseee,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
First get a Tinymight and send the Solo II out to pasture. The Tinymight is just automatic on a bubbler and will finish a bowl in two and a half hits if you want. You'll also have one of the most powerful and consistent portables for j-hook use or pocket carry. Wait a week to order: the TM is getting updated electronics so all us fanboys are standing by to order our backups 😂

I'll leave the desktop recommendations to folks with more experience. I do love my OAB and Vapbong though.

Finessseee

First get a Tinymight and send the Solo II out to pasture. The Tinymight is just automatic on a bubbler and will finish a bowl in two and a half hits if you want. You'll also have one of the most powerful and consistent portables for j-hook use or pocket carry. Wait a week to order: the TM is getting updated electronics so all us fanboys are standing by to order our backups 😂

I'll leave the desktop recommendations to folks with more experience. I do love my OAB and Vapbong though.
Oh shit.. TM getting a little upgrade in the next week? Might have cured my VAS after all..

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I agree with @bossman – the TM is *exactly* what you need. Tempwise you should be covered and the layout allows for mess free vaporization once you but it (upside down) on a glass rig or the like. It's also very powerful and extracting fast.

[Edit: sorry, got mixed up by another thread – either way: TM is a good device. It's fast and kind to cats too. You'll love it.]

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
heavy hitter portable. Convection on-demand
Unless you like the hunger games style drops for the p80 the TM is the best option. Little difference in performance between the two apparently.
desktop vape
If you can get on the inVersion list then you won't be disappointed, idk how long the wait might though, so in the mean time grab an elev8r and a torch. It's pretty quick to get a session in and put it away if you need to, just make a little leather pouch for the heater when it's hot and you have a pet safe heavy.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Check out Cloud Connoisseur, the Halo heats up so quick it's not even necessary to leave it on, full power range and great flavor, Atlas provides more vapor density however, quite a bit slower to heat up, all of these are pretty safe to leave on though just like a log

Finessseee

Check out Cloud Connoisseur, the Halo heats up so quick it's not even necessary to leave it on, full power range and great flavor, Atlas provides more vapor density however, quite a bit slower to heat up, all of these are pretty safe to leave on though just like a log
I’ll check it out! Thanks for the suggestion. Anyone here now how the MiniVAP Teflon core compares to the TinyMight?

Shit Snacks

I’ll check it out! Thanks for the suggestion. Anyone here now how the MiniVAP Teflon core compares to the TinyMight?

MiniVap is session style, not on demand, but it is pure convection, so very unique, supposed to be amazing flavor especially with the teflon core, however it is much larger and does not have the simple glass stem system that the TM has? TM is (nearly) instant fully on demand pure convection with glass stems as chamber and vapor path, replaceable 18650 batteries...

Finessseee

MiniVap is session style, not on demand, but it is pure convection, so very unique, supposed to be amazing flavor especially with the teflon core, however it is much larger and does not have the simple glass stem system that the TM has? TM is (nearly) instant fully on demand pure convection with glass stems as chamber and vapor path, replaceable 18650 batteries...
Isn’t it still technically on-demand once it’s heated up though?
gotcha I assume the MV becomes on demand once it is heated up though right? TM seems like a good move though. I’ll wait till next week to see what they upgraded with it

Finessseee,

Shit Snacks

Isn’t it still technically on-demand once it’s heated up though?

gotcha I assume the MV becomes on demand once it is heated up though right? TM seems like a good move though. I’ll wait till next week to see what they upgraded with it

No, I don't think the MV has a button or sensor, I think it is constantly warm, it being pure convection makes it more on demand, but there could be residual radiation and conduction, I think the teflon core has less of that, but still the MV is not considered an on-demand vape, it is a session vape just like the TM is an on-demand vape that has a session function, it is still not actually a session vape... There it is just holding the button down for you, like TP80 cruise feature

Carrera3.0

I agree!

I'm looking at the E-Nano XL and would love to pick up a P80, and a Nomad would be a "dream" acquisition.

Was recently looking over the thread and am just really impressed with the level of thought & craftsmanship that Dan puts into his products. Truly an "artist" and "deep" thinker, a modern day Michelangelo of the thermal extraction device.

Shit Snacks

Doesn't have to be an enano, any log vape, underdog is great of course, but I put my log eggs into the Alan basket, I have a regular standard steel core HI and regular glass core HIbrid, being made for me now is a large size steel core HI and something new he will be starting the thread for soon here... You can get a Heat Island cheaper than any other log, if you email him alan@toasty-top.com you can get on his wait list for customs like I have, could take 2 years till your name comes up however, but when you email you can also ask what he has in stock now! He has ready-made square HI and round ones in both sizes and core styles, the square are cheaper than the round, but he also offers bamboo which is cheaper than anything else, $65 for a steel core and $50 for a glass core, small or large size, then you just get power supply vvps and stems so I think you are spending no more than $150 if even? He offers so many different stem styles it's ridiculous, they work with other vapes too!

Finessseee

I think everyone needs an EpicVape eNano and a P80... if you have the patience, get in line for a TOAD or Nomad. I've been using my TOAD nonstop since I received it.
I had an E-Nano and had no complaints. Their recent customer service issues bother me though. I have yet to run into a problem, but say I were to buy the new XL model and then them ghost me if I have an issue would
I think everyone needs an EpicVape eNano and a P80... if you have the patience, get in line for a TOAD or Nomad. I've been using my TOAD nonstop since I received it.
are you planning on getting the E-Nano XL model releasing soon? I loved my e nano, but now I’m nervous about their customer service issues if I run into problems down the road.. TOAD looks insanely awesome. Possibly the most appealing artisan style vape I’ve ever seen. I really should get on that waiting list.. I’m trying to decide what vape would go well with my Tafee Bowle and Solo II.. Either the TinyMight or E-Nano XL? does the TM require stirring?

I agree with @bossman – the TM is *exactly* what you need. Tempwise you should be covered and the layout allows for mess free vaporization once you but it (upside down) on a glass rig or the like. It's also very powerful and extracting fast.

[Edit: sorry, got mixed up by another thread – either way: TM is a good device. It's fast and kind to cats too. You'll love it.]
Does the TM cook herb evenly? How does it compare to the ENano?

How would you compare the TM to the E-Nano?

Finessseee,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
How would you compare the TM to the E-Nano?
The enano was my only log and I didn't love it. The cheap vvps was hard to read and moved if you bumped it. The available stems were ho-hum and the heater felt like it needed to recover between hits so it didn't last long.

Now that I have those collyland pieces I understand the value of a choose-your-voltage-and-just-leave-it desktop. I'd be keen to try one of recent injector desktops as well but they look like more of a cat risk and I prefer the looks of the OAB to my bubbler.

The log I'm eyeing is the CouchLog but you'd have to read up on the thread because of never used one

Shit Snacks

I had an E-Nano and had no complaints. Their recent customer service issues bother me though. I have yet to run into a problem, but say I were to buy the new XL model and then them ghost me if I have an issue would

are you planning on getting the E-Nano XL model releasing soon? I loved my e nano, but now I’m nervous about their customer service issues if I run into problems down the road..

If you already have a nano I think it's silly to get the XL, would be better to get the underdog alpha or large HI in my opinion...

I’m trying to decide what vape would go well with my Tafee Bowle and Solo II.. Either the TinyMight or E-Nano XL? does the TM require stirring?

The TM does not need to be stirred but it depends how you use it, some people need to stir it they say, but I never do... Its a very versatile vape!

I don't remember if it was mentioned but you should keep an eye out for the FW8 since it would be a great compliment as well as a nice desktop...

Finessseee

If you already have a nano I think it's silly to get the XL, would be better to get the underdog alpha or large HI in my opinion...

The TM does not need to be stirred but it depends how you use it, some people need to stir it they say, but I never do... Its a very versatile vape!

I don't remember if it was mentioned but you should keep an eye out for the FW8 since it would be a great compliment as well as a nice desktop...
Good thinking. FW8 through a bong def milks lol.

Shit Snacks

Good thinking. FW8 through a bong def milks lol.

Yeah the flavor using dry through hooks is also fantastic, but I have been surprised how well it works through water too! Fantastic on demand conduction with hybrid convection in the FW7, really looking forward to the 8!

Vaporware

I often recommend the FlowerPot and others like it and I don’t consider them serious fire hazards if they’re in safe places, but I wouldn’t leave one alone with an animal that might jump on or run into it.

There aren’t a lot of places cats can’t get to, so I’d skip anything with an exposed heater unless you wanted to babysit it and turn it off when you were done.

There are a lot of good suggestions above though!

Texus

I mean it seems like desktop options are being neglected here. I think VapBong would be a great option. Leave mine on most of the day and put it on a smart timer. Just need to make sure that you have a secure place for the ball. That wide open airflow is addictive.

And I have no heavier hitter than the Flower Pot B2 baller. THE heavy hitter in my book. And they have some nice holder options that offer nice protection.

The other option in my holy trinity of desktops is the Herborizer (king of flavor), but not familiar with much in the way of protection options. But now that I think of it, the new FlowerPot solid shield might work depending on the width of the slots.

If you are going to be staying in the portable game, I'd get the Anvil over any portable device out there at the moment.

Vaporware

I think those are great options, but the FlowerPot’s heat shield doesn’t cover the top of the heater, the Herborizer doesn’t have its own solution at all that I’ve seen, and the VapBong I believe also has a very hot part exposed, right?

For most people I think any of this could be okay, and I used a FlowerPot every day with dogs, but I’d worry about them if I had cats because those little bastards get everywhere and seem to love to fucking shit up! :argh:

cat jump GIF

cat table GIF

Vaporware,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Finessseee

Would you suggest the E-Nano XL over the Tinymight V2? (Both releasing this week)

Finessseee,

Texus

The clay around the heater in the VapBong gets hot, but nothing that would burn you if you brushed up against it. But hot enough you'd recoil

I mean it seems like desktop options are being neglected here. I think VapBong would be a great option. Leave mine on most of the day and put it on a smart timer. Just need to make sure that you have a secure place for the ball. That wide open airflow is addictive.

Speaking of the VapBong ball, how do you store yours? I really want to find a good secure storage solution for mine.

letter never sent,
Top Bottom