I need help deciding on a pen vape!! Trippy stick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a new pen style evape because i just lost my old MFLB :(

So I was looking at the trippy stick which looks amazing but i had some questions:
How long does it last? like they come in 2 packs for $90 and that makes me skeptical because it doesn't say that you can buy a new battery after the old one runs out. Like my biggest worry is I will use it for a year and have to buy a new one?
Will a gram of high quality bho fill the cartrige or would i use more?
what is the legit trippystick site? because i saw a couple and couldnt figure out what one it was.
Also does anyone here have one? I cant really seem to find anyone with one on this site..

also I've heard vapormans gentlemans stick is good but idk it just seems like the trippy stick blows away most pen vapes from the videos ive seen. And I'm open to other suggestions as far as pen vapes go, basically im just looking for the best one around $100. it would be nice to find one that could use raw herb too.

I am an OMMP patient so i have access to BHO ect but not prefilled carts.

Kevdog420,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
There is a Trippy Stix thread, and a Gentleman Vape thread, where people both have their likes/dislikes of these products. To add one more to the mix - theres something called ATMOSraw, or something like that, also.

For the more knowledgable folk, they realize most of these products are just "custom" rebranded electronic cigarettes, and can be obtained even cheaper without that branding.

EDIT: a few more - ThermoVape (Evolution and Dart), the Omicron soon will have a Herb (the 8?) cartridge. NOw we are getting a little more pricier than $100, but it's probably worth it in the long run.

sessnet,

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
Ok so yes I'm aware of a trippy stix thread but that's not the vape I'm talking about.
Here's the real trippy stick http://www.trippystick.net (i think) that is endoresed by juicy j and wiz. Its super popular right now and it looks sick

Kevdog420,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
That is cool, sorry I didn't know which one you meant.

I hope you find the right thing for you!

My ultimate vaporizer would be that size (or smaller) and take flowers also, and be $100.

I think this is the year for that to happen, so much stuff being created now!

sessnet,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
lol, the "about us" section of their website has picture of the Atmos and the Omicron, but no Trippy Stick. Anyway, does just look like ego ecig stuff to me.

WatTyler,

weedemon

enthusiast
if you wanna vape buds then you are looking at the evolution or TV1 from thermovape, if you want bho then you want to look at the revolution or omicron/persei vaporizers (IMO)

weedemon,

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
anyone tried the atmos for bho? or does anyone know how much replacement batteries are?

Kevdog420,
Ok so yes I'm aware of a trippy stix thread but that's not the vape I'm talking about.
Here's the real trippy stick http://www.trippystick.net (i think) that is endoresed by juicy j and wiz. Its super popular right now and it looks sick

Those guys are evil, they're trying to sell the Click Or Vape non-vaporizer for 70 goddam dollars, that's just wrong for a crappy, badly anodized Chinese pipe.

And why does this part of the site show an Atmos and an Omicron and imply they're the previous models of the Trippy Stick?

Buy from Thermovape, man. They're an American company who actually care about their customers and don't want you to catch your death. Given their lifetime warranties and high build quality, their prices are very, very reasonable.

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: t-dub

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
well the thing is im really looking for a vape that uses carts, like idk the atmos looks good but theres like nothing on this website about it. I was looking at thermo vape and they have a low voltage vape that runs on carts? i could be wrong but what is that all about?

Kevdog420,
No carts, only a permanent, cleanable, American made filter. This stands in stark contrast to other similar vaporizers because it's a one time expense. The only drawback I see is that the ceramic can't hold as much oil, say only 1/4 as much as an Omicron cart, so you'll need to recharge more often. And no easy switching between strains and all that... But I like the permanent unit design in concept personally.

charliedontsurf,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom