I need Healthy Muffin Coconut Cannaoil Recipes

I have done the Brownies and they work great. My ABV coconut oil is real good in brownies but I need something healthy for breakfast and not all that sugar.
I am looking for a healthy type of muffin recipe that calls for a high amount of coconut oil.
I am also thinking Carrot cake/muffin might be a good recipe to try.
I'd like a whole wheat muffin or maybe a banana nut muffin or something.
Any bakers out there?

1flyfisher,

killick

But I like it!
Great post - I've been meaning to find some myself! This one looks tasty...

PS - I'm not sure it's right or not, but I tend to swap cocobudder for canabudder pretty much 1:1, and so far everything has been edible.

Last edited:
killick,

killick

But I like it!
@lwien is it 'put abv in bowl, pour on hot water, add a pinch of salt, and stir'? Cause thats how they make it in Scotland ;)

killick,

lwien

@lwien is it 'put abv in bowl, pour on hot water, add a pinch of salt, and stir'? Cause thats how they make it in Scotland ;)

Not quite.

Here.....

Bring to boil 1 cup of either soy milk, regular milk or almond milk (I use soy) and 1/2 cup of water.
Pour in 1/2 cup of steel cut oatmeal.

Simmer for 25 to 30 minutes with intermittent stirring to desired thickness.....uncovered.

While simmering, slice up one banana into empty bowl. Add in a handful of either 10 large blackberries or a couple handfuls of blueberries or both. Sprinkle in a teaspoon or two of cinnamon.

When oatmeal has reached desired thickness, add in 2 grams of ABV (my ABV is a chocolate brown color) to oatmeal in pot, and stir............immediately remove from heat and pour oatmeal/abv mixture over the banana's/berries and cinnamon. Sprinkle on top a handful or two of walnut pieces.

Toss and stir to mix things up.

Enjoy........Not only did it get me totally blitzed within an hour and kept me there for another six, it's a really healthy AND tasty way to get there.

Bottom line.....you don't need to either heat up your abv nor do you need to mix it in with food that has a high fat content.

Thanks for the reply that sounds good. But I am looking for recipes for use with coconut/ABV Oil. I have steel cut oats and I like them. Had I made Butter/ABV I could find a lot of uses for butter. Spread on toast. I think that is what I will do with my oil next time. Just spread some oil on some toast. I like the tatse of the ABV/Coconut Oil. It tastes ok to me. I can easily just eat the stuff if need be or add it to steel cut oats or even coffee. I have heard that coconut oil in coffee is very good and they now serve coconut oil at Starbucks with out the THC though. Customers wanted coconut oil so Starbucks now has it.
That's probably the easiest and best way to get high is to just eat a few tablespoons of ABV/oil.

Not quite.

Here.....

Bring to boil 1 cup of either soy milk, regular milk or almond milk (I use soy) and 1/2 cup of water.
Pour in 1/2 cup of steel cut oatmeal.

Simmer for 25 to 30 minutes with intermittent stirring to desired thickness.....uncovered.

While simmering, slice up one banana into empty bowl. Add in a handful of either 10 large blackberries or a couple handfuls of blueberries or both. Sprinkle in a teaspoon or two of cinnamon.

When oatmeal has reached desired thickness, add in 2 grams of ABV (my ABV is a chocolate brown color) to oatmeal in pot, and stir............immediately remove from heat and pour oatmeal/abv mixture over the banana's/berries and cinnamon. Sprinkle on top a handful or two of walnut pieces.

Toss and stir to mix things up.

Enjoy........Not only did it get me totally blitzed within an hour and kept me there for another six, it's a really healthy AND tasty way to get there.

Bottom line.....you don't need to either heat up your abv nor do you need to mix it in with food that has a high fat content.

1flyfisher,
Basically I am looking for a good healthy carrot caKE OR muffin recipe that takes like 3/4 cup of oil.
I have seen a few but I am not a very good baker and don't know how to bake. I should ask this question on a baking site.

1flyfisher,
Top Bottom