"I know about 30 essential oils that are psychedelic in the way that cannabis,mdma,amphetamines etc.

omgomghax

what essential oils have the effect of mdma making me wanting to talk more and be more outgoing? I have a problem that I have been dealing with all of my life and only after taking mdma it allowed me to look at myself in a whole different way. I want to be more outgoing, talk more and be able to do presentations or go into a mall and return things without having to feel all nervous and shit. I looked it up and they call it "social anxiety disorder". Now I could obviously go to my doctor and tell her about this but 1. I don't want it to be on my record and 2. I can't open up to her for fear that she will judge me in a negative way.

Now another problem I have having is gaining weight. I want to gain weight but I have a very low appetite for anything. I could also ask my doctor about this and tell her that I have been self medicating by eating vaporized dank by parachuting. note: never eat 5 grams of vaped dank, i was stoned out of my mind for 2 days and totally non functional to the point it had me thinking that maybe its time to quit weed.. haven't did it since then so I'm hoping you know of some legal ways to increase my appetite.

I'm probably slightly depressed which is probably from the fact that I can't really communicate with people without being on mdma because I have noticed that I have been sleeping more.. Like I have excessive daytime sleepiness or something.

Let me know if you know of anything I can do about this because I'm really getting fed up with this shit. thanks :)

omgomghax,

justcametomind

MDMA suppresses appetite so it's not a good thing in that way.
My friend you should learn how to be more outgoing and happy everyday and not only under the effect of md. If you take it often it can be very dangerous (at least at normal doses). MDMA comes from sassafras oil but its not easy to score and also it has to be processed to become MDMA.
Hope it helps.

justcametomind,
Reactions: Buildozer

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
omgomghax MDMA is not the answer to social anxiety disorder actually it can make it much worse after prolonged use . I would confide in your doctor about anxiety and any issues with depresion . A doctor you trust with your life probably won't judge you to the point of not taking care of you . I too use MJ inorder to maintain weight among other things and i've found Keeping the Quantity Low and vaping mids as opposed to top shelf Bud works for me much better If I get blitzed I don't get the munchies .

Just to give an example of my SAD I lurked around FC for years before joining , affraid to even connect with people typing over the internet . I still have a hard time out in crowds or in huge buildings[your not gonna catch me in a wal mart] I do take RX drugs for anxiety , it sucks to have to depend on pills but they work . I do Hope things get better for you and you find the answers your looking for.

My Doctor couldn't seem to care at all about my vaping marijuana But if I were to tell him about the few packs of Camels I Smoke a week he may get a little pissed.

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: satyrday

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I know them too :) ! Hail to the Oilhuasca :D My favorite combos are DMSO extract of elemi oil with 5g ot camomille tea and some cayenne pepper and cinnamon capsule for max inhibition.. I have also tried the product Elemi x5 and was totally blown i prefer it to mescaline :).
Sweet basil and NUtmeg also Mace are among mu favs.. dont't get me started just google the herb max forum or smth like that ::D.

Abysmal Vapor,

treeman

Do you vape from morning to night? I've severely cut down my cannabis consumption because it makes me sooo awkward and self conscious. Honestly, when I've not had a toke I am so much more chatty and comfortable around groups, especially around groups of people I don't know. Maybe try going without for a couple of days?

treeman,
Top Bottom