I have been using my Mega Globe again. I quite enjoy the whip, but wish it was a bit longer.

~vapeslut.xo~

If the whip was slightly longer, I could lean back in my chair!!

(LMAO I am lazy-ing every aspect of my desk :) :)
The easier to get high, the better :brow:

Now, I am still waiting on my Elev8r rubies (i would make balls jokes but i dont have any! balls OR jokes :D)
So until then i am working with this setup!!

1623205800209.png
The best thing about a log is you can just set it down...no hot stuff to worry about.
It's always on. It's easy.
I really love it!!

*sigh*...i just can't get there with anything besides the Elev8r though!!
Sure...i get high, but i don't get HIGH...
(unless i am using the V8R)

I'm rambling!
TLDR Does anyone use a long whip with their Globe? Where did you buy it?

~vapeslut.xo~,

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I don't have a globe but I do have a Silver Surfer that also uses a whip, I usually buy all my of my whip in bulk from Elev8 and cut it to size. 20ft has lasted me a long time although my Surfer isn't a daily driver for me.

710yota,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So, I found it!
Mega Globe tubing:
👍:tup:👍

Yeah I got a bunch of that a while ago, that's what I use to connect my Daisy brick to water, folded over, and a few other things, but it did stink, had to soak it in alcohol and rinse and let it air out a lot before they neutralized... I have a whole bunch that I did not neutralize yet in a box somewhere!

Shit Snacks,

quasars25

Where can I buy the replacement 90 degree glass attachment for the mega globe whip, other than Sneaky Pete's? They are currently out of stock.

quasars25,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Where can I buy the replacement 90 degree glass attachment for the mega globe whip, other than Sneaky Pete's? They are currently out of stock.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: quasars25

quasars25

Thank you!!

quasars25,
Reactions: Grass Yes

PeteyS

I love whips as well. When I go from my whip vape to my mighty+ or dynavap, Im reminded how much more cooling the whip adds.

PeteyS,

Hippie

I would use a tube that fits the 14mm joint (or put the tube in a small section of larger tube that fits the 14mm joint) to maximise the airflow.

Alternatively
Elev8 glass gallery make an adapter with a larger outlet hole than the standard ones ^^

Hippie,

Curious Gorilla

Sounds like something smells purple.
Other way to make it longer , get a length of borosilicate glass tube to use as a long mouthpiece ,10 or 12mm or whatever is slightly larger than your whip internal diameter.
Or some other long mouthpiece to your liking.
Makes you feel like the Caterpillar in Alice In Wonderland.

Top Bottom