I cheated.... Should I now be shunned here?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I combusted a few time's in the first few months of the transition...

I felt so ashamed of my self and let down that it's just not worth it...

Smokey breath and a groggy high and the massive disappointment with myself is enough to remind me why I don't combust...

toked23

Noticed a couple things though:
1: taste was bad, hate the smoke and always have
2: one toke and I was up there like a giraffes vagin
3: I tend to use more and haven't gotten the same effects with my vape(but) it's a v2 series 3 little pen. I get a lite buzz but never blitzed.
4: hoping the ff2 I have pre-ordered may(seriously assume it will) get me do different levels of the toasted scale... While still using the same amounts

TeeJay1952

Better tools for Better Extraction.
Folks think nothing of spending x amount on weed but buying a tool instead of weed is difficult for some people.
A good system will save you 1/2 on weed and give you cookies and firecrackers. Better highs, more of them with less smell.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
We are all friends here. A good vaporizer is worth it's weight in gold. I tried combusting with a joint a few months after I fucked combustion and I didn't like it and haven't combusted since. My lungs couldn't handle it. I don't miss it at all.

If you want to get the best out of vaporizing get a good unit.

toked23

We are all friends here. A good vaporizer is worth it's weight in gold. I tried combusting with a joint a few months after I fucked combustion and I didn't like it and haven't combusted since. My lungs couldn't handle it. I don't miss it at all.

If you want to get the best out of vaporizing get a good unit.

Hoping the firefly2 does just that... I was really just messing around with the "shunned" talk, ha

Better tools for Better Extraction.
Folks think nothing of spending x amount on weed but buying a tool instead of weed is difficult for some people.
A good system will save you 1/2 on weed and give you cookies and firecrackers. Better highs, more of them with less smell.

Oh yeah, hoping this is true as I don't mind spending a little money to get what I'm looking for. I dislike the smell for sure, and hate smoke and always have. When I found this site it was very very good to see. Looks promising as well with the ff2

Last edited by a moderator:

Farid

I no longer feel guilty when I smoke, I feel unsatisfied. It's weird, every time I want to smoke it ends up being so much less enjoyable than vaping that it's a let down. Sometimes I curse vaping for ruining smoking, cause I feel like an asshole passing on a bowl or a joint.

pileus

I vape probably 90% now, 8% edibles, 2% combust.

Much prefer vaping, but sometimes I want to smoke the weed. Especially if it's a strain that shows promise. I like to see what the variance in experience is across ROAs.

And sometimes with friends smoking is really a great bonding experience and rooted in deep tradition, or if ur somewhere and you don't want to tote around a hot vape, just bring a J.

Hate the smell of smoking and how it hits the lungs. But sometimes that's what I want.

sativasam

NO SMOKING
I appreciate your honesty. Happens to the best of us. The punishment for combustion on FC is that you must give up your vape to a member of the community. Please send it to

Sativa Sam
24 High street
London W42 0DD

If you do not comply within 48 hours of this notice we will have no choice but to permanently ban you from the forums and issue a warrant for your arrest along with a fine that is equal to that of the vape you own.

Yours sincerely,
Sativa Sam
(Unofficial community spokesman and online enforcement officer)

toked23

I appreciate your honesty. Happens to the best of us. The punishment for combustion on FC is that you must give up your vape to a member of the community. Please send it to

Sativa Sam
24 High street
London W42 0DD

If you do not comply within 48 hours of this notice we will have no choice but to permanently ban you from the forums and issue a warrant for your arrest along with a fine that is equal to that of the vape you own.

Yours sincerely,
Sativa Sam
(Unofficial community spokesman and online enforcement officer)

Post of the year, bahahaha

toked23,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
I hope the FF2 will cure your craving for smoke. Most of my conduction portable vapes don't cut it for my combusting friends, too finicky, too wispy, they get them frustrated.

You really need a good (mostly) convection portable, set to high temperature, so they can get large clouds with both a visible exhale and a throat hit. It doesn't matter at this point if it's efficient or not, until they switch completely and can then learn to enjoy the lower temperatures and kill the fixation on visible exhale.

But to all those who find something is missing compared to smoking joints, invest in a hard hitting powerful portable... or prepare to do a lot of self-discipline work and have a strong will until you kill the old habit.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Shunned? No, but PM @momofthegoons for some good old fashioned corporal punishment. That should set you straight and help eliminate any guilt that you may have for doing what you did.
You rang?

t6vf0qn.gif

Tommy10

I combust often still, three of my friends bought a vapcap and the other cheapskates will follow suit. So if my mates aren't smoking, little chance I will be.

Tommy10,

cloudsosmoke

havent really combusted weed for couple of years now
i now prefer the cleaner high

- noticed i dont seem to get a rush from vaping compared to combustion
you just seem to realise youre well medicated after 15-30min

.. thats led me to try playing with temp to change proportion of active ingredients

i half vape double loads at 165c/329f by counting puffs

then decide whether to top up with teeny load at regular temp or just enjoy as is

- meanwhile i now have still potent abv thats now mostly high temp actives
which i can save for bedtime but i do actually like the abv in the morning also

i agree about having a good vape - made a large difference when i switched from NO2 to S&B crafty

..you stop worrying about whether youre getting enough puffs

Top Bottom