I’m looking for a new vape... any recommendations?

LovevapE5

So this is my first post to the forum =) If your checking my post to help me out thanks for your time. Well I’m in the works for a new vape! Sadly the Iolite wispr 2 I had was confiscated by the cops being as though I live in a decriminalized state. Better they took it then I spend time in jail I guess. So I loved the performance of my last vape it was my first personal vape. I kind of changed my habits in how I induldge my herbz and love vaping. I can afford a more costly vape at the moment and have looked at a few different ones. Examples I like are the Grasshopper, Haze V3, Mighty, Ghost,Firefly 2 (= I’m not very concerned with the size of the vape as much as I am the performance and taste. The glass mouthpiece on some of those are a plus. The Ghost Mv1 is something I am really looking at just seems the reviews are mixed. Some say hype others say its amazing. So I’m turning to you all for advice maybe some people think I should just get another wispr 2 I mean the thing rocked out. Anyways let me know what y’all think I’m open and thankful for opinions ? suggestions ?

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Welcome to FC , way to fuck combustion,

Lot of people like the vapcap's. I have one , works good but I find taste at high temp(butane) not the greatest , it's easy to get your load charred or really dark, but it's works. The Haze square is a upcoming vape that people seem to like too.

I am waiting on a lil'bud from www.vapwood.com @Bravesst . It's a convectional, On demand with pure vapor path. Handcrafted and apparently hard hitting if look at video on website . Does have option of glass or wood stem/mouthpiece. Wish you the best in finding your new go to vape

LovevapE5

Thanks for the reply much appreciated. Didn’t have any butane flavors with the wispr when I used it but never hit it when it was warming with the converter. I overall loved it for the portability and also dig just being able to fill it then use it right away. I have seen some threads on the haze square though P.A.M I’m looking for a vape like ASAP though and damn those lil buds are badass looking. You shall have yourself a very fine vape indeed for future sessions. I’m digging the craftsmanship of it and all around design. If I had a month to wait I would be all over it. But at the moment I’m burning flowers and want to get back to my fresh vapes. I can’t believe I used to smoke on a constant basis and not realize how much flavor I was destroying.... I also save a ton more vaping. Sorry Winegums I forgot to mention my usage. So I vape throughout the day in small sessions typically .1 or so in a sitting. Sometimes I will enjoy back to back bowls while with friends. But I usually take a few rips and put it up for an hour or two =) i like portable devices. I’m not looking for a volcano or anything idk if this helps. Thanks again everyone.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Thanks for the reply much appreciated. Didn’t have any butane flavors with the wispr when I used it but never hit it when it was warming with the converter. I overall loved it for the portability and also dig just being able to fill it then use it right away. I have seen some threads on the haze square though P.A.M I’m looking for a vape like ASAP though and damn those lil buds are badass looking. You shall have yourself a very fine vape indeed for future sessions. I’m digging the craftsmanship of it and all around design. If I had a month to wait I would be all over it. But at the moment I’m burning flowers and want to get back to my fresh vapes. I can’t believe I used to smoke on a constant basis and not realize how much flavor I was destroying.... I also save a ton more vaping. Sorry Winegums I forgot to mention my usage. So I vape throughout the day in small sessions typically .1 or so in a sitting. Sometimes I will enjoy back to back bowls while with friends. But I usually take a few rips and put it up for an hour or two =) i like portable devices. I’m not looking for a volcano or anything idk if this helps. Thanks again everyone.
I didn't mean the vapcap tasted like butane , put butane in bracket should you not know it was butane powered . What I meant is flavour is fine on first cycle but I personally find that further cycles don't taste as great.

Thanks , i am looking forward to it and shouldn't be very long of a wait , mid February or so but like you mentioned , you need something yesterday lol maybe vapcap would work for you while you shop around . The "M" is probably the most affordle yet effective vape and is available promptly . You could always save it as backup later on or gift it ..

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

You should DEFINITELY take a look at the upcoming Haze Square. Convection vape with 4 chambers you preload. Sounds perfect for your described use.

I'm also a fan of the Fury2, and I LOVE my gh!

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Squiby

Welcome to the forum!

Get A vapcap. They are very efficient, Beautifully engineered vaporizers. you will get higher with a lot less bud and save a lot of money. Vapcaps will vaporize dry herb, hash and concentrates like shatter with ease. I have had my Vapcaps for a couple of years now. I've never combusted.

Here is a link with the results of a best vaporizer poll.

https://www.vapecritic.com/best-vaporizer/

The vapcap is made by Dynavap. It is tiny, the size and shape of a cigarette. They are arguably the most attractive vape on the market and made from materials like stainless steel, titanium and wood. No plastic anywhere. The price is very reasonable, from $55 for the basic M model to $95-$115 for the titanium tipped models and up to $190 for the top of the line all titanium Omni model.

Vapcaps are heated by just about any heat source. The common way to heat them is with a small jet butane lighter with anywhere from one to 4 jets. You heat the cap until it clicks a few seconds later and you are ready to toke. You can also use a bic, a candle, an induction heater if you don't want a flame, or a campfire stick a stove element of even a solar heater to heat your Vapcap. When the power goes, no worries. No batteries or cords to fuss with, replace, charge or organize. The Vapcap will always work.

https://www.dynavap.com

One of the fun things about a Vapcap is that they are modular, meaning that the components are interchangable , so you can switch out bodies, stems, mouthpieces, condensers and tips for different applications and to create a look of your own.

Join us on the Vapcap thread. We are happy and content and will be happy to answer your questions.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-996#post-1210354

Vapcaps are really wonderful vapes and will last a lifetime whether they become your daily driver or just a backup, everyone should have at least one Vapcap.

Little Bill

Oldest stoner on FC

You mentioned the Mighty. I have the Crafty which is the little brother of the Mighty. I love the Crafty vapor and flavor which is supposed to be the same on the Mighty. The Crafty has battery issues but the Mighty has a solid reputation.

I also have an Arizer Solo 2 at half the price of the Mighty and it is at least as good on vapor and flavor. The Solo 2 is rock solid and uses a glass stem for the load. It heats in 20 seconds and has great battery life. It solves the issues with the original Solo. Check out the reviews and the thread.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
You just asked the million dollar question. If you ask ten members, you'll get ten different answers. If funds are limited, or you just don't wanna waste money, read through some of the more popular threads. When I first went to vaping, I spent hundreds of dollars on all sorts of vapes, some I loved, some not so much. It's easy to waste money on something you think you'll love and then you get it and realize it's jut not for you.

Give yourself an education (this is the place), everybody mentions vapcap, mighty, arizer products, but look around, they are all very different. Decide what you like before spending tons of money on something you'll just need to eventually sell.

Good luck!

sickmanfraud

@LovevapE5 let me be the second (P.A.M. beat me to being first) to welcome you to FC.

I have to disagree with my friend @Bravesst , if you ask 10 members you will get 20-40 answers.

If you want a kick-ass vape NOW then go to this thread http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tubo-evic.22992/ and the corresponding website shop.lamart.ch.

The best way to find out what is available now would be to PM @funkyjunky .

Here is a link to a Tubo (pretty good deal) from the classified adds here at: FC, http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tubo-og-and-all-you-need.25776/

If you give us more information I would guess that we would provide you with "better" advice.

little maggie

I almost always recommend the vapcap because so many people love it. But I actually don't use mine anymore. (Mainly because of the hassle keeping my lighters working and not because of the vapcap itself.) I would definitely consider the haze square. It's affordable and, although I gave away my previous haze vape, they make very good solid products with a long warranty.

What I use on a regular basis are the tubo and mistvape- especially the tubo which allows you to adjust the settings and which has often updated software. I would recommend either of those to be considered.
I'd also recommend the milaana or splinter by RBT. I don't know how long the wait would be for the splinter though.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@Squiby captured my views on Vapcaps better than I could have expressed. Everyone should have at least one. You really can't go wrong. And if keeping the lighters is a hassle @Pipes makes several wonderful induction heaters hint hint @little maggie

beyond6strings,
Reactions: Squiby
Top Bottom