HydraTubes

Ripstar

I have seen a few here and there but they are mostly the same. Obviously, the ones from Vapexhale are great but it would be wonderful to get some more diversity. Does anyone have a source or any knowledge of where to find some pieces? With all the EVO's out there, you would think there would be more diversity.

elykpeace

exVASted
Popularglass.com
4ca8f6d786265d3273a0cd613a77a84d.image.325x400.jpg

Steven makes a decent HT it's like 30
bucks.. have owned for over a year and it's a nice peice

Edit. Stevenlmz if you want to order off dhgate

Ripstar

Thanks!

Any Non dhgate artists? Not looking for something insanely expensive. I had seen some artists a few years ago make some decent pieces but haven't seen anything since.

Phenix

Can someone please enlighten me what’s so great about hydratubes? Sure, pm the hydrobrick and vapes in general which are made like that I see a Point.

But if I can use my vape upside down would a side car (like that from Steven) work better ? (I want to buy one sidecar tough)

youed

Can someone please enlighten me what’s so great about hydratubes? Sure, pm the hydrobrick and vapes in general which are made like that I see a Point.

But if I can use my vape upside down would a side car (like that from Steven) work better ? (I want to buy one sidecar tough)
If you have a vape you can flip over, then yes, a normal sidecar would probably be better. At least with that you can put it down.

InhaleExhale

I have the EVO and use it inverted in the sidecar FC-187. When I am vaping with friends I use some glass joints (their EVO adapter whip kit) and a shorter 7" length of glass tube so my friends don't have to handle or invert the EVO.

The airpath is longer, it creates a few more items to clean, but otherwise works well.

I do remove the EVO when using inverted between hits to prevent the heat from "rising" to the base where all the electronics are supposed to be. Don't have to do that with the whip kit.

I personally think hydratubes aren't for me as I am plenty satisfied with the results of the FC-187.

Top Bottom