Huni Badger Pro

mcscruffy

Right after buying a HB off of the Zee sale I noticed they have a page up about the upcoming Huni Badger Pro... got me wondering if I should cancel that order....

What's different so far:
  • Touch activated LED screen
  • Shortened air path with claimed better sealing
  • USB-C passthrough charging
  • Updated HBPro tip (one tip for everything)
    • 3 heat settings

It seems like it'll still feature swappable batteries but doesn't address that directly, but the multiple heat settings is really what's got me interested and thinking of canceling the HB order... hopefully the top is the same and no adapters need to be purchased.

mcscruffy,
Reactions: LesPlenty

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
OMG!!!
There's a Huni Badger???? :whoa::whoa:
Ooh shit, if only i had access to dabbables (is that a word?) this would have my name all over it! :dog:
LoL

This for sure is an omen in nomen. :D
Maybe i should just get myself a press and get on with it... It'll be the first dab-device on my list!

mcscruffy

Right after buying a HB off of the Zee sale I noticed they have a page up about the upcoming Huni Badger Pro... got me wondering if I should cancel that order....

What's different so far:
  • Touch activated LED screen
  • Shortened air path with claimed better sealing
  • USB-C passthrough charging
  • Updated HBPro tip (one tip for everything)
    • 3 heat settings

It seems like it'll still feature swappable batteries but doesn't address that directly, but the multiple heat settings is really what's got me interested and thinking of canceling the HB order... hopefully the top is the same and no adapters need to be purchased.

Webpages added, $250 price point which is less than I expected but still not cheap. Having used the original HB it is a solid (read: heavy) unit with a metal body so it feels quite durable and may help to justify the price point.

mcscruffy,
Top Bottom