How would you run a Cannabis Ritual?

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Going to be hosting in a few weeks at a special intimate & psychedelic event:

- Conscious Cannabis Ritual -

with none other than the beloved VapBong as the centrepiece/consumption method :)

Curious to hear if anyone has any suggestions or fun ideas to throw in for the ceremony. Here's a brief outline:

15-25 participants, 60-90 mins

Introduction
- Ancient history of cannabis, anadamide, and ananda - educational discussion
- Modern use of cannabis - medical, recreational, spiritual
- Initial round of 5 minutes sober breathwork
- Distribution of herbs (THC/CBD hybrid)
- Recital of 'prayer/blessing' as people inhale from the VapBong
- 5 minutes stoned breathwork
- Music, dance, strangeness

Available after the stoned breathwork will be 4 options for participants to indulge in:

- The VapBong
- A concentrates pen
- A DynaVap
- A classic wooden pipe

Various additive herbs such as damiana, blue lotus, clary sage, lavender also available at will.

Again, anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on what aspects to incorporate/change please let me know!

deadlytoaster,

hoptimum

As a dry flower aficianado, I would be disappointed in your vaporizer options. If it were me, I’d have a vaporizer station with several options, including at least one ball vape.

hoptimum,

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
As a dry flower aficianado, I would be disappointed in your vaporizer options. If it were me, I’d have a vaporizer station with several options, including at least one ball vape.
I'm trying to get another MiniVap and my Bowle shipped before I get there to offer some medical options and demonstrate modern technology.

However the VapBong is absolutely the most ritualistic and easy to use device - organic, easy to use, safe, and simple.

Ball vape is a gigantic no-no - the castle has a ton of highly-flammable decoration and curtains around, not to mention the amount of people who will be high and dancing. Even the VapBong is risky enough. Also, a ball vape is extremely overkill for this audience and too 'technical'.

europeans generally are a 'one or two tokes only please!' crowd - so convincing people to milk a ball vape isn't really so possible haha and they would certainly get far far too high - this is an extremely intimate and sxual environment and over-dosing (not overdosing but over-dosing) on cannabis usually leads to paranoia or fear - not something I want to facilitate

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I'm trying to get another MiniVap and my Bowle shipped before I get there to offer some medical options and demonstrate modern technology.

However the VapBong is absolutely the most ritualistic and easy to use device - organic, easy to use, safe, and simple.

Ball vape is a gigantic no-no - the castle has a ton of highly-flammable decoration and curtains around, not to mention the amount of people who will be high and dancing. Even the VapBong is risky enough. Also, a ball vape is extremely overkill for this audience and too 'technical'.

europeans generally are a 'one or two tokes only please!' crowd - so convincing people to milk a ball vape isn't really so possible haha and they would certainly get far far too high - this is an extremely intimate and sxual environment and over-dosing (not overdosing but over-dosing) on cannabis usually leads to paranoia or fear - not something I want to facilitate

Makes sense to me and I'm American. Granted the state I'm in is behind the curve when it comes to cannabis. Thus I'm an individual who partakes at home or at the homes of a select few friends and family members. I wouldn't want to dose more than I'm comfortable with while in a public setting.

And honestly, I'd be happy getting to try a vapbong... they happen to be one of those vapes that I don't think I'll ever be able to justify purchasing based on the amount I'd have to pay to get one shipped to me in my small town lol.

BeltedCoyote,
Top Bottom