How to store vaped bud till next session?

drunkglitter

I have a titan 2 vape and it holds .4g at a time. I can normally have 4+ sessions before needing to use fresh flowers. These 4 or so sessions last me at least a week. Is there a way I should store the partially vaped bud throughout the week in between sessions? Or should I store the vape (with the partially used bud) in a plastic baggy till next session?

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
will it work with .1g ? that way you can do 4 sessions with fresh herb each time which ought to make your sessions taste better and give you better results too ... also it will maybe keep your vape a little cleaner over time... but a plastic bag or some small container for the half baked herb should be easy to come by.
I wouldn't leave it in the vape myself.

:peace:

drunkglitter

I tried taking it out and putting it in a medicine bottle. I ended up spilling all of it and had to throw it out :( I wasted 4 good sessions or so :( I guess I will just keep it in the vape in the future. :/
I guess transfering it inbetween sessions isnt a good think cause it will cause too much of a loss of product.

Last edited:

crazferret

I don't have that vape, but dump my partially vaped product in an old prescription bottle. It gets me a few different kinds to mix up and load for a pretty nice 445° session when I am running low on the fresh stuff.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
google "Ball Wide-Mouth Plastic Storage Caps" and then use any "Ball" size glass jar you like. Maybe even visit that local thrift store.:brow:

I turn my white lid upside down and dump everything inside the lid and use it as a makeshift dump tray. Then.... I fish out any screens. :lol:
2nd dump goes into the jar and seal 'er all up. Done and done.

FYI, Some may tell you that the dried materials are already "preserved" and have slightly different properties. :shrug:
I have tried re-crushing whatever I have stored just before that 2nd pass with the vape with some mixed results.
If there is any thoughts to that. I'd be curious. Other than say, getting that much more material in the chamber.

BTW, For anything freshly shredded that I want to ready-dry, I do just the opposite. A loose lid with a thick lip that simply covers the hole. Like say a cookie jar. :D

CuckFumbustion,
Reactions: CarolKing
Top Bottom