Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Driscoll

Many people have their ways to save money, I was wondering what yours is? Coupons? Discounts?

Mine is Food Stamps by not having an over the table income, so I get about 180 per month, going on about 3 plus years now. ( once a month I have steak or lobster/caviar).

Also I claim Unemployment when ever the gov allows extensions after its out.

I go to the cabana and instead of working out, I plug in my car jumper into the wall then take it home fully charged and connect it to my 300watt power inverter and substitute as much free power as I can.

I use the free cell phone option the gov does for people.

And I use my neighbors internet for all my internet concerns.

I have not paid for car insurance in over 3 years. When I did get caught I simply paid a cheap fine and still don't have it.

I recycle flowers instead of buy new ones before giving them to a woman. (Ofcourse I'm only kidding, I did this once or twice when I was a kid, and still feel kind of bad for it, I do not do this anymore).

Ok someone else's turn to educate on saving money.

Last edited:
Jeremy Driscoll,

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
Many people have their ways to save money, I was wondering what yours is? Coupons? Discounts?

Mine is Food Stamps by not having an over the table income, so I get about 180 per month, going on about 3 plus years now. ( once a month I have steak or lobster/caviar).

Also I claim Unemployment when ever the gov allows extensions after its out.

I go to the cabana and instead of working out, I plug in my car jumper into the wall then take it home fully charged and connect it to my 300watt power inverter and substitute as much free power as I can.

I use the free cell phone option the gov does for people.

And I use my neighbors internet for all my internet concerns.

I have not paid for car insurance in over 3 years. When I did get caught I simply paid a cheap fine and still don't have it.

I recycle flowers instead of buy new ones before giving them to a woman.

And abortion. Nothing saves money better than 18 years child support destroyed!

Ok someone else's turn to educate on saving money.
Taking food stamps and unemployment when you are working, just under the table, is not saving money. It's stealing money. The whole nation kills me with the welfare fraud. I hate that seniors who have worked their whole lives and put money into the system are the ones who have the worst problems affording their meds and care. I do think their should be welfare, but it is so abused in this country. I also keep my car insurance current. I would hate to be hit by someone who doesn't have insurance. You would totally be screwed. I save money by looking at the paper for deals and setting a budget. Not by fraud and stealing.

Jeremy Driscoll

I never want trouble. I just talk about the subjects that interest me.

I do not see any wrong in trying to save a little money.

Jeremy Driscoll,

Jeremy Driscoll

What happened to your thread about STEALING flowers off of graves? I see its gone. Stealing=recycling now?
It always did, the reason I call it recycling with the flowers is because it is more like recycling then steal. Because your just doing the groundkeepers job for them, and your doing what is already getting done by someone else, the only diff is you are re using the flowers to make someone happy, as opposed to the lawn mower who will just destroy them.

And since what I do for a living is not considered by the gov a legit job, then I am technically unemployed, and technically I am not stealing, but I am entitled to all the unemployment benefits.

When they can make all under the table jobs taxable and recognized as legit to later get social security for then I will take that chance, but un till then. I am guilt and worry free.

Jeremy Driscoll,

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
It always did, the reason I call it recycling with the flowers is because it is more like recycling then steal. Because your just doing the groundskeepers job for them, and your doing what is already getting done by someone else, the only diff is you are re using the flowers to make someone happy, as opposed to the lawn mower who will just destroy them.
If the flowers are looking good enough to give to a lady then they probably have just recently been laid out by friends/family. I don't agree with your viewpoint on this. I think it's stealing.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
It always did, the reason I call it recycling with the flowers is because it is more like recycling then steal. Because your just doing the ground keepers job for them, and your doing what is already getting done by someone else, the only difference is you are re using the flowers to make someone happy, as opposed to the lawn mower who will just destroy them.
Jeremy, if I pay for those flowers, they belong to me. If I put flowers on my father's grave, they will stay there UNTIL they are spent, and will not be removed BEFORE they are spent. That is what the grounds keeper does. He doesn't remove unused flowers. You are taking private property which in this country is a crime, petty theft I believe. I would have you prosecuted if you desecrated my father's grave in this way . . . maybe something more because shit like this is personal.

Jeremy Driscoll

If the flowers are looking good enough to give to a lady then they probably have just recently been laid out by friends/family. I don't agree with your viewpoint on this. I think it's stealing.

Even if they are just laid out, by the time I get there, the person who dropped them. Is long gone. So they don't know. And what they don't know will not hurt them. So once again, worry free.

Jeremy Driscoll,

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
Even if they are just laid out, by the time I get there, the person who dropped them. Is long gone. So they don't know. And what they don't know will not hurt them. So once again, worry free.
I don't even know how to answer this. I guess if you don't see how disrespectful and wrong this is, then I probably won't be able to get you to understand.

Jeremy Driscoll

Ofcourse in all seriousness. I do not steal flowers off of graves. I did it once and maybe once more when I was in a hurry for a date, and broke. But that is it.

Jeremy Driscoll,

Jeremy Driscoll

And yet marriage vows can't be broken? LOL !!!!!

Once or twice taking flowers, and then growing up since then to the person I am now who does not do that anymore does not give an excuse to destroy the sanctity of marriage in my eyes.

Now if I vowed. To not take flowers off of a grave then taking flowers is just as wrong as divorce.

Jeremy Driscoll,

Jeremy Driscoll

How do you embrace sanctity of any kind after admitting what you admitted above? I don't get it....

You'd be surprised if you only knew what I have done that I don't tell anyone about. LOL just kidding.

Last edited:
Jeremy Driscoll,

lwien

You'd be surprised if you only knew what I have done that I don't tell anyone about. LOL.

“Mine is Food Stamps by not having an over the table income, so I get about 180 per month, going on about 3 plus years now. ( once a month I have steak or lobster/caviar).”

“I have not paid for car insurance in over 3 years. When I did get caught I simply paid a cheap fine and still don't have it.”

“I recycle flowers (from gravesites) instead of buy new ones before giving them to a woman.”

A quote from you in another thread: "Don't need to be a budda or a saint to know to do what is right in life. Being a non budda or a non saint does not mean you should use it as excuse to do as much wrong as you can. You should always try to do what you should do (what is right)."

Either one of two things are going on here. Either you are one sick puppy that needs a lot of help or.........you are trolling. Nothing in between here that is going on. It is either one......or the other.

And with that.............I'm bowing out of this circus especially being that I've probably already broken a few rules here.....

Last edited:

Jeremy Driscoll

Isn't there a late night talk show you can call instead of trolling here?

Well I enjoy conversation. And I respect the people here. I enjoy having conversations with those who I respect, because it is their opinions I take to heart, and I change my beliefs with. And with these changed beliefs I believe I am a better person for it.

I see no harm in continuing to engage in interesting and friendly respectful conversation with those who I admire, and respect and only wish the best for in life.

Now I am sorry that to you that means that you need to make your position in life to go around calling someone a troll.

Perhaps admin can remove your account for you since you believe that your only purpose is to go around calling people a troll over and over and over again instead of engaging in friendly happy conversation like the rest of us who can manage to play nice and get along with others without calling them trolls.

Last edited:
Jeremy Driscoll,

sasNW

All I will say Is in response to people wouldn't notice missing flowers- I have a close personal friend who's sister is buried in a cemetery he passes on his way to work so he visit her grave often, and see's it all of the time. I can assure you that if he saw missing flowers he would be very upset, and if he saw you removing them it would be a very very bad day for all parties involved. There is a small chance police would get called, by him anyway.

Now that was more effort then it was worth to type, as this has to be a joke. Good read though lol and now I will follow lwien out

Jeremy Driscoll

All I will say Is in response to people wouldn't notice missing flowers- I have a close personal friend who's sister is buried in a cemetery he passes on his way to work so he visit her grave often, and see's it all of the time. I can assure you that if he saw missing flowers he would be very upset, and if he saw you removing them it would be a very very bad day for all parties involved. There is a small chance police would get called, by him anyway.

Now that was more effort then it was worth to type, as this has to be a joke. Good read though lol and now I will follow lwien out

Well I would be angry too if anyone did that to a grave for real, as the flower thing is mostly a joke, I did it once or twice like I said, and I still feel bad about it to this day.

Jeremy Driscoll,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom