How to get rid of terrible taste in whip?

UncleJunior

I vaped with some drunkos this weekend and of course 2 girls ended up blowing an enormous amount of weed into the heater.

Anyway, now the whip has this sour disgusting flavor. I filled it with rubbing alcohol and ran hot water through it for 30 minutes and it still tastes like shit. Is there any solution other than buying a new whip?

UncleJunior,

Nycdeisel

Clean everything dude!
Clean your wand, replace the screen, replace the tubing, clean the mouthpiece, and clean the heater cover, let them all dry and make sure they smell and taste clean then reassemble. Be more careful in the future.

Nycdeisel,

UncleJunior

I cleaned every part successfully expect the hose. The source of the bad flavor is entirely in the plastic tubing now.

UncleJunior,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The tubing is the cheap. Just buy a few feet of new tubing and you're good to go.

Stu,

aero18

vaporist
I think you need to replace the tube... You can try letting it soak in Simple Green but if that does not work than you should just replace it.

aero18,

momatik

If it is really coming from the tube, I think the smell should go away over time assuming regular use.

momatik,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
how about this.

find a screw. this screw needs to have a head thats slightly but not much bigger then the inside of your tubing. you can either push this through the inside of the tubing (this is a pain in the ass) or you can tie some dental floss/small rope/etc around the threaded part of the screw and just feed that string through the tubing and pull the screw out the other side. give it a few pulls. if youre having trouble removing it get some iso and ad some drops as needed to the tube and give it some more pulls.

hope that helps.

gettin lifted,
Top Bottom