how to get my hands on a PD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawsh

Whats up all!

I been browsing your guys forums for about a week now and I got to say this site is awesome... FUCK COMBUSTION!! I never want to smoke again! I really want to get a Vaporizer

Anyways after about a month or so of researching vaporizers I've decided that the PD is the one for me (much thanks to the very informative and lengthy post with repeated endorsement).

Anyways my main question is how do I get my hands on one of the guys? I spoke with Tom who was very helpful and nice (as I see he has always been on the forums... which is uber cool that the inventor of the vape is right here on the forums with us). I realize that they are only sold through VapeNow.com, but they are completely sold out. I contacted VapeNow.com and they said that the demand is so high that whenever they post that they are in-stock, they sell out within a matter of minutes! As a result I pretty much check the website like 10 times a day hoping i'll be one of the first ones to spot it and snag one.

Anyways my real question is... it seems like a ton of you guys own one as I can only infer by the lengthy post... so how did you all get your hands on one? It seems like these things are really hot right now and I can see why the unit looks AMAZING. Furthermore it is in my price range and it all about efficiency, and it doesn't use a whip or bag, which is exactly what i'm looking for.

Anyways any help on the matter would be extremely helpful... i've also called every single head-shop in Toronto and no one had it ( I knew it was a long shot... but I figured worth a try!)

Thanks a lot and happy vape-ing!

Joshua

jawsh,

josh

jawsh said:
Anyways my real question is... it seems like a ton of you guys own one as I can only infer by the lengthy post... so how did you all get your hands on one?
Even though this shouldn't have been posted as a new thread and you may find this gets deleted by the mods I will answer your question. I ordered mine through VapeNow back before they were the only option for US customers. Your only option now is to be one of the lucky ones that are at their computer ready to order the minute they become available. Either that or get a different vape in the meantime until demand dies down (which may never happen). Some other popular vapes you may want to check out are the DBV (which is around the same price as the PD) and the LB (which is a new battery operated portable that seems popular). If you want something that looks and operates similar to the PD check out the MyrtleZap.

josh,

jawsh

Thanks for the reply... didn't know I shouldn't have made a new post.. new to the forums. I'll check out those ones you mentioned but I don't think anything can get me off of the PD lol.

jawsh,

jawsh

I live in Toronto and I heard that he doesn't ship to Canada :(. I would probably get one seeing as how I have no clue how I'm going to be able to snag a PD (I go to school and have a job) so I can't be online 24/7 checking the website and will probably miss the few minute window of opportunity. Also, the brass (containing lead) thing really concerns me... any thoughts on that?

jawsh,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
welcome to the forum jawsh...good luck getting a PD. It has gotten hard in the last two months. Hopefully it will get in balance soon and you may be able to get one. I'm going to move this thread to the ABV section...you can check a thread in the vaporizer section titled PD availability for a discussion on this topic. You may want to get something cheap like the VaporGenie while you wait for the PD.

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom