how to clean a vriptech VaporBat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHEARTMARYJ

Does anyone know how to clean a vriptech bat vape without breaking or damaging it? Btw, I absolutely love it, feels like you're smoking air, in other words, no burning in throat or lungs!

IHEARTMARYJ,

lost nebula

Always Vaping
I find near boiling water and automatic dishwasher soap and lots of shaking works great.

lost nebula,

max

Out to lunch
IMO rubbing alcohol is better for cleaning a simple glass piece like this. It's a solvent and will remove the vapor residue. And the more often you clean it the easier it'll be. Cleaning it immediately after use, while the residue is still heated, makes it even easier.

And please pick a descriptive thread title. A title like 'Please' (changed to reflect your need) says nothing about the topic. Also, Ask FC, where your thread has been relocated, is the place for questions like this. General Vaporization is not for questions on specific models.

max,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
hello iheartmarjj! could you please explain to me how this thing is supposed to work?! i have a black leaf vape lifter which is the same product with a different label , I guess. i'm very astonished that someone really uses this thing to vaporize. i thought it's a faulty design. i mean it's open on both ends. how do you prevent the vapor to leak out?! this is the most unefficent vaporizer I have. If you like the vapor bat you will love the ubie, I guess! This thing actually works for me at least.

you can clean it with baking soda and hot water. works very well for my ubie

mrweed,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom