How much nicotine do you use in vaporisers?

maxcash

hello, i use around 20 nic in my liquids and i need 1-2 times to vape to feel myself better.
earlier i used 3-6 nic and smoke a lot of liquid. but now i need only 1-2 puffs.

maxcash,

Deleted Member 1643

hello, i use around 20 nic in my liquids and i need 1-2 times to vape to feel myself better.
earlier i used 3-6 nic and smoke a lot of liquid. but now i need only 1-2 puffs.

That's probably a good approach - use higher nic concentration and vape less - especially if the total amount of nicotine is similar. There's been less concern about nicotine in e-juice compared to heated carriers and flavors. You'd be exposed to less of all that.

Personally, use 10mg/ml, but never smoked habitually. 20mg/ml is a little high - what a heavy smoker might start with. Some smokers find e-juice made with whole tobacco alkaloids to be more effective.

As the others say, there are better forums for your questions. E-cigarette Forum and Vaping Underground come to mind.

Deleted Member 1643,
Reactions: Dynavaper

Vaporware

I’ve never used nicotine, but the problem I would expect someone trying to take in more nicotine per dose to cut down on the number of doses is possibly puffing on it more often out of habit, boredom, failure to keep track, etc. and taking in a lot more nicotine overall, or just getting used to the higher levels and then intentionally taking more.

...but as most previous posters said, there’s not a lot of tobacco/nicotine talk around here. :leaf: :D

There is a thread about vaporizing tobacco though, if you want to consider using the leaves instead of an extract. I don’t know if there’s definitive evidence yet, but my guess is that’s safer than a lot of the liquids.

Vaporware,
Top Bottom