How much good chronic have you burned through in a day?

MileHigh

Vapes a great for conservation of small amounts, but what about those days where herbs aren't the sideshow, they're the main event? Where it's a celebration, bitches? On 4/20/09 I learned that there is a maximum amount of high I can get. I conditioned my sleep pattern for a few nights before so I could wake up nice and refreshed at 3:30 a.m. on the big day. The day before I had obtained a quarter of some delicious blueberries, and eighth each of romulan and some cool strain I haven't heard of before or since called sugarshack that smelled exactly like a bowl of sugar when you put your nose in the jar. I pre-rolled an eighth of the blueberry and a half-eighth each of the other two into these monster L-paper amsterdam spliffs that are my specialty, made out of two king-size papers. BTW if any of you ever combust, the best rolling papers are the Smoking-brand ones that come in the green package. They are strong but thin, the glue is very good and they roll up nice and smooth with no creases or imperfections.

My 4/20/09

3:30 am: Wake up. Prepare for gloriousness.

4:00 am: Smoking buddy comes over with heat-gun and volcano.

4:19 am: Cue music. We knew we were gonna be too stoned to move, so we dragged comfy chairs right in front of my flat screen, had the xbox and playstation ready to go, stocked mini-fridges, and an iTunes playlist that would run non-stop from 4:19 am to midnight. First song: A mashup called "Let Him Be High All the Time" featuring the vocals of 50 cent over music by the Beatles.

4:20 am - 2:00 pm: All but 2 joints are smoked, and the remaining quarter is consumed, mostly using heat-gun and volcano. Additionally, a prescription pill bottle about 2/3 full of kief is split between me and my friend, who is loading and smoking his own herb so we can keep track.

9:30 am: PoliSci 206. Ha!

2:30 pm: Hunt for more chronic. Eventually another quarter is obtained, an unknown strain that had so much crystally goodness dripping off of it that it looked like someone poured a half-cup of cane sugar in the bag.

4:20 pm - 9:00 pm: Go to a 4/20 party where the majority of the third quarter and remaining two joints are consumed, along with 1/2 a tray of brownies.

9:01 pm: Pass the fuck out.

So by my count, which was extremely accurate for the morning session, not so much later on, I consumed somewhere in the area of 20g that day, plus a bunch of kief. But I realized that after about 5g I wasn't really feeling an increase in effect, it was just making me more and more tired. Has anyone else done massive amounts in one long session and encountered this phenomenon? Where would you say you hit the wall?

MileHigh,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Definitely a plateau when smoking / vaping the herb itself, ive never had experiences with mass amounts of kief though.

Id say it is right around 5 grams too.

Now im not so sure about a plateau with BHO / Bubble hash.. i find no matter how high i am i get way higher right after a dab of bho.

Spiral, spidey, winds, anyone confirm a plateau effect for bho? I have not really sat down and had an epic session with oil because i always get so high so quick i stop lol.

Survivalism,

MileHigh

Ha I guess I copied your location with my name survivalist. Have you gotten a license?

MileHigh,
Top Bottom