How Many Grams to fill Vapor Genie Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze140

The bowl for the VG is pretty small. But don't let it fool you. I can get about 7-10 hits a bowl that get my RETARDED. I just mix 4 different types of weed in last bowl and that shit put me over the top. But I want to know one thing. How much weed is needed for the VG bowl? I don't have a scale with me. I would like to guesstimate that it hold about .05 grams. I'm trying to conserve my weed until 420. We'll see.
Thanks.

blaze140,

lwien

You're guesstimate is about right.

7 to 10 hits is a lot, but I guess it all depends on how big those hits are. For me, I get about 4.

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
I would like to guesstimate that it hold about .05 grams.
That would be .5, not .05. You can get .05 in a PD bowl. The I-inhale capacity is about .5, and I know you can get about that much in the Genie bowl as well.

max,

blaze140

max said:
I would like to guesstimate that it hold about .05 grams.
That would be .5, not .05. You can get .05 in a PD bowl. The I-inhale capacity is about .5, and I know you can get about that much in the Genie bowl as well.
Yeah man. I meant to type .5 grams. But I was high at the time so I wrote .05 instead. Lol.

blaze140,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
Dunno what kind of VG you guys have but when I weigh a bowl from my Teak exotic it doesn't even register 0.1 on my scale and that's unvaped weight. Half a gram is way too much to put in there. Wouldn't even fit packed.

Skunkypete,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

lwien

Skunkypete said:
Dunno what kind of VG you guys have but when I weigh a bowl from my Teak exotic it doesn't even register 0.1 on my scale and that's unvaped weight. Half a gram is way too much to put in there. Wouldn't even fit packed.
True. I pack the VG loosely with fine ground herb to just below the first thread on the bowl. My scale is only accurate to 0.1, but when I weighed two bowls worth, it still wouldn't measure 0.1g so for me, a bowl seems to be a bit less than 0.05 grams.

It seems that the only way to get a half gram in there would be to use very damp weed and REALLY pack it in, and even then, I don't know if you could do it.................of course, if my scale is wayyy off, than I'm totally off base, but I calibrate it before each use.

lwien,

blaze140

I figured it had to hold a smaller amount. If you put your nug next to the herb you put in the VG, it will look like the nug is like a giant compared to the amount of herb in the VG. Thank you for answering my question. I wanted to know how much much weed I'm saving each time I Vape. It's like you can never run out of herb. Lol. Thats sounds good to me.

blaze140,

max

Out to lunch
Yeah, my lack of use of the Genie bit me. I remembered the bowl as being larger than it is. I test loaded a couple of bowls last night. Fully loaded with fine ground, they weighed out at .16 and .14 (a scale accurate to .01g is a must for this). With more of a coarse grind (what typically comes out of a 4 pc. grinder), .1g would probably fill it.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom