How Long Will Herb Keep in Dry but HOT Environment, in Glass?

chinaboy

Still learning this thing called Cannabis
The only place available for me to store my herbs is, unfortunately, pretty hot. I do keep them in glass, and it's pretty dry; it's also dark. It's just that it's HOT. Think outside-in-the-summer hot.

So, in this less than ideal environment, how do you think my herbs will hold up?

chinaboy,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Light is worse than heat, to a point...
air-tight in the dark is the best you can do...you aren't really going to be in "cooking" territory unless you leave them in the jar, in the sun in your car with the windows closed.

Enchantre,

chinaboy

Still learning this thing called Cannabis
Taste, I can accept. But will it degrade the strength?

chinaboy,

Tweek

Nothing degrades the effect of herb greater than needless worry ;) As long as you keep it out of direct light and perhaps burp the jar once i awhile if its humid, it should be good. Ideally you would like to have it in a cool place, but if you can't that is how she rolls.

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Taste, I can accept. But will it degrade the strength?

It may alter the THC to CBN/CBD(mostly the exposed area, deeper should be fine). So a change from a cerebral high to a body high.

VaporEyes,

vap999

No matter how hot it is or where you are, even in a desert, if you bury it, that should provide a cooler environment. And it would be well hidden too.

vap999,
Top Bottom