How Long Have You Been?

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
Yeah me too I think. Eyeing up something I can get locally so I don't have to deal with customs etc. I need decent portable vapor.
Yeah i was hoping to ship an Ascent out to CA(where i am now for another few days) but i sent another Pax out here instead. I use my Pax on the streets on Manhattan all the time ;)

And this is it. I'm going to be 50 next year and my career has gone from strength to strength in the last few years. Infact in the last 12 months I have doubled my salary ... and was already a top earner before that. And I'm an every day user ... have been for over 20 years.
I think if you're a slacker to begin with everyday smoking isn't gonna help advance your career, but there are many of us who smoke daily and are very productive :D

knowmad

I've been smoking since 1966

super%20boss%20sliding%20down%20stairs.gif

thats remarkable.

whats your longost period of non-use in those 47 years?

knowmad,

salivape

Time to make you all feel old... I've been smoking since I was around 13 although at that age It wasn't often. My £20 a week paper round didn't afford me such luxuries! Been a full time smoker since full time work at 16. I'm 24 now, so 8 years, 10 if you count the early days ( duuuuhh 11 even haha). Even in this short period of time I have watched the cannabis scene change quite a bit. Doubled prices, halved quality (not if you know the right person of course)

A lid = around an oz, right? As a kid I was getting oz's for £100. I now pay £220. The quality was probably more consistent when they were £100 as well. I'm fortunate to get dutch import but some of the crap I see people smoking that cost them £20 for 1.5g (if they're lucky) makes me sick. People look at me strange when I say it isn't what it used to be. Looking around 18 years old doesn't help!

@vaporcloud SOLO, SOLO, SOLO! Glad I didn't wait for the ascent as I'd be very grumpy right about now!

Last edited:
salivape,

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
super%20boss%20sliding%20down%20stairs.gif

thats remarkable.

whats your longost period of non-use in those 47 years?
6 months in 1996 and 4 months in 2006. They give intense drug tests when you work in O.R.'s/Hospitals and i don't trust those "clean out products" ;) and every hospital tests you when you apply, if you're gonna be around drugs :lol:

VaporsVaporizer,
Top Bottom