How hard is it to keep a vaporizor clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elevated

Hello everyone! I'm thinking about getting a DBV. Could someone please talk about how easy they are to keep clean. My friend has a whip style vape and his hose doesn't look very clean.

I currently have a glass bong and I wash it usually after every 1-2 session. I just really like to smoke out of a clean piece. If it's pretty easy to keep clean then that would be another great reason to invest in a vape for me. Thanks

Elevated,

max

Out to lunch
With the DBV, or other whip type vape, you just have to clean the glass wand, and the mouthpiece (less often). If you're used to cleaning a bong you shouldn't have any problems. The tubing can be cleaned, more or less, but if you use ISO I wouldn't leave it on there long at all. Certainly don't soak it. A lot of people just install new tubing. I can't see replacing tubing after just a few sessions though. 7th Floor does have good pricing on 10-20' lengths, so if you buy direct from them, get some extra tubing. I'd get screens and an extra wand as well.

max,

albe

the only thing i worry bout with my ssv is replacing the screens. I probably change it every week or two, i use mine most days.
I should probably clean the rest more thoroughly. Its very easy to maintain, i'm just lazy with that sort of thing. The tubing gets changed every month or so maybe, and i scrape out the wand hash fairly regularly.
My vape doesn't get anywhere near as dirty as my old bong did.

albe,

sour

Purple Days are pretty easy to clean. Swish the vapor tube around in a little ISO, rinse in warm water and your done.

sour,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom