How Fucked Up were you?

rotax

Zaporist
While I've had some way 'high' states on MJ...where I've layen on the floor eyes closed...and just listening to my surroundings.

My most intense was a couple days ago with Salvi D...
I have had no experience with other phsycadelics.
I had tried Salvi in a water pipe and normal lighter a couple times in the past..with slight (feel good) effects.
I finally used a torch...and a BIG rip...and I was out of this world.
Held it held it held it while standing...until i couldnt stand anymore.
I calmly layed down in bed...and I think closed my eyes...
I had music going in the bg.
I started to see myself and my whole room from a sort of birds eye view.
Looking down from the cealing in the corner of my room.
I saw my person, laying on my bed, my dresser behind me.
And things began to liquify...
As if my room was cut into slices of bread..and the slices were morphing into one another.
I saw/felt my person laying down (and the typical laying on my left side fashion that I often read about).
At the same time the music was playing, and their were lyrics, a lady singing, but the lady was not singing, she was talking out loud my thoughts...like "lay down, hes laying down...lay back, hes losing himself, just lay down" sorta thing..
I was slipping away in this voice.
I then realized, this lady was reading a book...and I was a page in this book..I was a story. (My room may have been a picture she was seeing in this book.)
At that point i really was starting to freak out and i told myself "get up, you ahve to get up, get out of bed..move"
I then stood up, was feeling unbalaned and wobbly...I immediately turned off the music (the ladies voice stopped).
I didn't know what to do, I had to move and 'exist' in this reality. I talked to myself, to hear my voice helped ground me, or bring me back to reality.
I proceeded to the other room and saw a cat (it was a real living cat) :p and talked to her. Which helped stablize me a bit more.
I walked up stairs, got water...and water tasted SOO good, I chugged down water and got more water and prob drank a whole gallon of water by the time I was done.
As I came out of the high and platau, i actually felt good, 'airy' slightly similar to a mj high in some aspects.
But I had the learing fear that I was almost lost (or slipped out of this dimension), and the voice talking/reading was still lingering in my memory for a bit.
I had found someone to chat with online to help ground and stablize me, just to redirect my thoughts mainly.

But for an instant my reality was not "real" anymore..there was a new reality..
While it was a very intense and almost scary/fearful experience, I think there is still more to learn w/ Salvi..(or other physcadelics).

What I've learned for next time: 1, do not try when listening to music w/ lyrics...the lyrics (voice) really tripped me out. 2, HAVE A SITTER or another human in close proximity that you can call upon and/or talk to. 3, do not be in a tired/drowsy state (I had been up all night). 4, water, have lots of water near by. (dont be forced to walk out of the room, let alone up stairs.)

Next time I'll definately adhear to the above a bit closer. Most importantly I think is have someone else (a human) around to be able to re-ground you with reality. That was the hardest thing for me I think is bringing myself back. I was very close to believing and thinking I was just a page in a book (and thats where i was suppose to be)..and that the reader was turning the page...and i said "No" and got up. I think that had some to do w/ being tired/drowsy and wanting to fall asleep..but I'm not sure. I still have a lot to learn from the experiance.

I've never hillucinated on that level before and it was a lot to take in.. Im a type of person that always likes to be in control of his person, or at least know what i'm doing, or whats happening to myself. This threw all that out the window.

<Sorry, this got pretty long...but I think thats what the topics for. And I hope I can come back later and reread my interpretation some day. I've actually thought I should save it as a document.>

EDIT: just a question, but are other physcs this intense? acid, shrooms? i can not at all see salvi being recreational (as in shared w/ friends) and used weekly as a have fun drug. it actually makes me wonder "how it works" the more i think about it all. but the brain/mind is vastly mis understood..

rotax,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Salvia is the most intense I've tried. My trips were similar to yours, dissolving the here and now, becoming something/somewhere/minds eye view. Total disassociation from being you, being human. Trippy spiral DEEP meanings and feelings. Baby sitters are needed. Plus it gives you a better trip when you know someone is right outside your dark bedroom.

You explained your trip very well. They are very hard to put into words!

I've done super-enhanced salvia maybe 5-6 times. Amount the size of a matchead (40x or something like that) was enough to send me someplace else. I've enjoyed other psy drugs, none sent me anywhere close to enhanced salviaD. At least for me, I think my body was slightly paralized during the biggest part of the journey. I recall being wobbly as heck and tingly. I'm not into doing it again soon, maybe someday far in the future. I wouldn't classify it as fun in the traditional sense for me, but it was a mind-opener.

I don't usually subscribe to the alternate worlds thing, but what I saw/felt/understood was somewhere/something else. Transporting. Ah.. I was a hedge in a formal garden someplace else, then I was the hedge keeper. No joke.

So that's how fucked up I was.

Forgot to mention, my trip maybe lasted all of 6mins. Happily it's fast.

indigal,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
rotax said:
just a question, but are other physcs this intense? acid, shrooms? i can not at all see salvi being recreational (as in shared w/ friends) and used weekly as a have fun drug. it actually makes me wonder "how it works" the more i think about it all. but the brain/mind is vastly mis understood..
Salvia is an uncontrollable intense experience compared too LSD or Shrooms.... kind of makes me glad it only last for a short duration... there is no way I would want too experience that for hours like other hallucinogens i have tried....

DevoTheStrange,
Top Bottom