How does one quality for the ‘classifieds’ forum?

Concerned Mother

I’ve found an interesting item for sale but the seller has a private profile so I can’t message the seller and I’m not allowed to comment in the forum (I just realized that I can tag the account: @Radwin Bodnic )

So, how is one supposed to contact a seller account set to private and how do I qualify for posting and commenting in the forum?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I’ve found an interesting item for sale but the seller has a private profile so I can’t message the seller and I’m not allowed to comment in the forum (I just realized that I can tag the account: @Radwin Bodnic )

So, how is one supposed to contact a seller account set to private and how do I qualify for posting and commenting in the forum?

That is the way basically, if there are limits on the messaging, since actually every post in the classifieds has restricted comments for everyone... so anyone should be able to message to buy, that's the way, I'm not sure if they know they have the restriction? But hopefully they will see your post here! (I supposed to limitation could be on your account though? Not sure what would be the cause in any case, need a mod to help)

Radwin Bodnic

Hey,
Other members have been able to message me. As @Shit Snacks said, there is maybe a restriction on your account ?

Anyways, the bubbler has been sold and I forgot to mark the thread "completed". :doh:
My bad, this is now fixed.

Sorry @Concerned Mother

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
No one is allowed to comment on posts in the Classifieds section. There are some minimal requirements to post items for sale there. Those are list in the rules at the top of that forum.
I am not sure why you could not send a private to that member. That is typically the way you contact people to purchase or trade.

Top Bottom