How do you use infused coco butter lotion?

Mookie0608

I made some infused coco butter lotion with my mbm yesterday and left it out if refrigerator for few hours and it’s still hard and solid. How am I supposed to use this? Cut pieces out and spoon it out and try rubbing it in? I’m figuring I must have either done something right or maybe I did do something wrong not sure. I read slit of reviews on their site that it always came out more oily using the directions they give you.

MinnBobber

How am I supposed to use this?

Hi,
I would suggest using hottest tap water in a bowl, put solid lotion inside a cup and set that into shallow hot water.
That will likely turn it soft. If not, warm water to a hotter temp in microwave or on stove and repeat.

MinnBobber,

Mookie0608

Gotcha I’ll try that. At first I thought it was always going to stay a liquid until it started looking better a few hours later in fridge

Mookie0608,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
When coconut oil is warm it’s a liquid when cooled it becomes solid. You can add that coconut oil to any cookie recipe. You will still have a chlorophyll taste with the oil. The cookies often will retain that flavor. You can add melted chocolates to the coconut oil but you will need to keep it refrigerated. This will make infused chocolates.

Try using the coconut oil infused cannabis directly on your skin, then rubbing it in. You won’t get the high through your skin. It might help your sore muscles and joints.

CarolKing,

Mookie0608

I’m just trying to use it as a lotion. I’m good on an edible I’ll wait a few years before attempting that. I got a sneak peak today on edibles not enjoyable at all. At least if I’m to high vaping it will be over fast.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: Squiby

Mookie0608

Yeah this thing officially sucks if I can’t get my money back then I’m selling this worthless piece of garbage. I give up what ever they got me I was scammed. This is not easy to use. They never once mentioned the lotion is as hard as water ice or edibles still require an oven. I’m tiredness of waisting my money. Thank god for marijuana but jesus fc I really think they are doing what they can to take advantage of disabled people. At least purple urkel can calm me down and make me more normal. Be nice if there was a day time purple Urkel that cures pain anxiety stress and slows down mental illnesses.

Mookie0608,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Yeah this thing officially sucks if I can’t get my money back then I’m selling this worthless piece of garbage. I give up what ever they got me I was scammed. This is not easy to use. They never once mentioned the lotion is as hard as water ice or edibles still require an oven. I’m tiredness of waisting my money. Thank god for marijuana but jesus fc I really think they are doing what they can to take advantage of disabled people. At least purple urkel can calm me down and make me more normal. Be nice if there was a day time purple Urkel that cures pain anxiety stress and slows down mental illnesses.

What machine are you using?
Give us your method and we can try and help you out.
There is a whole community here to help you as much as possible!

lazylathe,

Mookie0608

Magical butter machine 2 using there recipe online even there recipes are different book vs online.

Sorry for the freak out I need weed in my system but it makes me very lazy during the day

Mookie0608,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Magical butter machine 2 using there recipe online even there recipes are different book vs online.

Sorry for the freak out I need weed in my system but it makes me very lazy during the day

Not to worry!
As I mentioned there are many members here to help you and I have the perfect place for your question!

There is a whole thread dedicated to the Magical Butter machines:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/magical-butter.7975/

Have a read through it and post your question there, more help will be on the way!

Also, why not just go old school? Decarb in oven and simmer on stove for 8 hours.
No fancy machines and you have infused coco butter!

I also see you are needing it in a slave type consistency and you will need to add some modifiers to it to make it more buttery at room temp.

I have also found this website to be very helpful:
http://www.badkatscannapharm.com/

Also found this:

This is for 1 1/2 cups coconut oil
In order to make your salve into an infused lotion or cream, add:

• 1 cup of aloe vera gel
  • 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
  • 2 tablespoons shea butter or cocoa butter
To increase the fluidity of your cream, increase the amount of olive oil (or any other kind of oil–we recommend vitamin E oil or almond oil) in your mixture.

Keep in mind that your lotion will still be fairly thick, so we don’t recommend trying to put it in a lotion pump.

Last edited:
lazylathe,

Mookie0608

I have not found a strain for day times that can help me calm down. I know sativas typically make your heart race. The purple Urkel even when first trying it made me very comfortable with it because it remidndes me of an opioid type effect. In a way it when I’m on it it makes me feel normal and accepted. It don’t even raise my heart rate. I have a heart arrhythmia
Not to worry!
As I mentioned there are many members here to help you and I have the perfect place for your question!

There is a whole thread dedicated to the Magical Butter machines:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/magical-butter.7975/

Have a read through it and post your question there, more help will be on the way!

Also, why not just go old school? Decarb in oven and simmer on stove for 8 hours.
No fancy machines and you have infused coco butter!

I also see you are needing it in a slave type consistency and you will need to add some modifiers to it to make it more buttery at room temp.

I have also found this website to be very helpful:
http://www.badkatscannapharm.com/

Also found this:

This is for 1 1/2 cups coconut oil
In order to make your salve into an infused lotion or cream, add:

• 1 cup of aloe vera gel
  • 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
  • 2 tablespoons shea butter or cocoa butter
To increase the fluidity of your cream, increase the amount of olive oil (or any other kind of oil–we recommend vitamin E oil or almond oil) in your mixture.

Keep in mind that your lotion will still be fairly thick, so we don’t recommend trying to put it in a lotion pump.

I can’t that’s what made me purchase the thing in the first place that I could make my lotion without using my oven as well edibles and even before I purchased I was assured several times it would work out great for what I want it to do I won’t need my oven and I can even make edibles with this and not having to need an oven. I cannot make my house smell. So that’s why I don’t use the oven. If I just take a bud out to look at it the place smells like a “drug house” so if I attempted cooking and that’s worse I can only imagine how that will turn out.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

I also use that cocobutter and oil both were actually pretty hard and solid. I didn’t use vitamin e mainly because it does not tell you what pill to use there’s so many options as far as strengths. Also no aloe there was a receipe for it though. It’s amazing the day I had today 2 nice draws of purple and I feel no stress anger or aggravation right now. I can’t even get mad at the bugs. I know I’m medicated I feel it but I also feel fine and not high at all. It’s amazing how another strain will make me feel so much different. I’m nervous about trying a new sativa dominant hybrid today in tangie and the other blue dream because I may not do well with a intense burst of energy. Feeling my heart beat that heart may cause me some problems. Same goes with lemon skunk a bit nervous about that one too. That and the tangie smell so amazing especially the tangie even the smell and sound make it seem like the perfect refreshing strain on a hot summer day.

Mookie0608,
Top Bottom