How do you pick your herb - does smell matter to you?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
This is in Washington state. Often I buy on a strains reputation or something that I've tried before. I know if I buy Grape Ape or Tahoe OG at my local dispensary that I've been going to, I'm pretty safe that I'm getting something that I will be happy with.

I shop at 3 different dispensaries or I go to an organic med mj farmers market. I've been seeing quality products everywhere I go it seems like. I feel like I'm in heaven.:love:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I currently have 2 strains with little taste or smell. The lack of choice around here makes it a completely different experience, and makes threads like this hurt a little. I'm afraid to go visit CO these days as I would have a hard time leaving to come back.

I'm afraid I might do something stupid.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
So now I get the call from the "good source", and I have spent all my dedicated funds on the "bad source". Shit Fuck Piss...

I feel ya! To eliminate this I have created a 'reserve approach'. I keep a half ounce or so in reserve so the second I get down to a half its time to reorder. Gives me a couple weeks to sweat it out.

Top Bottom