How do you guys store your vaporizers

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
Here is how I keep my Verdamper and Roor (which I use a VHW on, not pictured) out of sight.

I'll post the images on my stash box once it comes in the mail.

The goal here is for when in-laws and parents come over my living room appears "decent."

:smug:

Enjoy - http://imgur.com/a/Y1Xf0#0

satyrday

I store mine all over the floor in my office. When my parents or in-laws come visit, I sacrifice a small roast chicken in the hopes that they don't accidentally open the door to that room.
So true. I only wish my new Magical Butter maker didn't have a large incriminating label on it so I could pass it off as just a fancy blender... One more thing to hide. I sacrifice my stomach.

satyrday,
Reactions: Roger D

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
My vaporizers, and related equipment, are stored within a dresser in my room.

VaporEyes,

satyrday

I leave mine out in plain sight.

My feeling is, fuck 'em if they don't like it. Guess feeling this way is one of the perks about getting older. Ya reach a point in life where pretenses just don't seem that necessary anymore. :)
Another good thing about getting old is that the older generation is increasingly dead. :) (just kidding mom)

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety

My feeling is, fuck 'em if they don't like it. Guess feeling this way is one of the perks about getting older. Ya reach a point in life where pretenses just don't seem that necessary anymore. :)

As a second gen smoker I understand this, Im not by any means young and its understood what I(we) do. But my folks expression at seeing the verdamper + heating element... It's like they have wandered in to a zoo. :lol:

The in-laws are a different story, I like to lead this secret life :ninja: same with letting people at work know I vape.

S1N3,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard

Me too. I keep all my stuff clean so I don't see the problem showing such a shiny collection. Shows how respectful I am to hygiene. Vaping is a part of my culture. I don't like people watching but I don't like having to constrain myself hiding stuff neither. Trying to hide things can be harder than just assuming

Enchantre

Oil Painter
We keep most of our vaping/herb stuff on a cookie sheet in the kitchen. A dishtowel tossed over it manages to obscure most of it. The bud storage is mostly in a dark cupboard.

The Nano sits on the table, as it is PRETTY.

There are very few people that know that we are MMJ patients. The ones that do, all seem completely cool with it. And, yes, I'll admit my supervisor at work knows, as well. Mostly because since I started using, I call in sick LESS.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

Right on!:tup: I keep mine on my bar. Whiskey, Gin, Vodka, Tequila, Jager, Beer, or a glass of grapes all next to the vape. Keep the nectar of the gods in close proximity. Although the older I get the more I grab the vape than the bottle!

Top Bottom