How do I replace my Ceramic Heating Element?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheDude420

I just bought my first vaporizer, which was a great price, especially for a digi, but doesn't come with a warranty and the company doesn't seem to give any support on their product...

Within 2 days the vaporizer stopped heating up... I took the whole thing apart and from what it seems the heating element has fried...

When I set the vape to heat mode the light no longer comes on. I put a lighter to the thermometer to see if the light comes on whenever the heat increases, which it doesn't. Which tells me the light only comes on when it has a connection between the heating element. I checked the wires and they are all connected.

I really want to get some more fresh vapes in meh lungs so it would be well appreciated if anyone can tell me how I can repair my vape T.T

The vape is Ram Vaporizer Rk-702

Thanks in advance.

ImTheDude420,

ImTheDude420

I'm starting to think that its not even the ceramic heating element... I don't feel a current when I touch the two wires that connect into the element.

Although the wires are hooked up to the board, I'm starting to think that maybe one of the metal heat things that the wires connect to fried out somehow...

ImTheDude420,

max

Out to lunch
Never heard of a Ram vape. I can just about guarantee you that it's a made in China box and has zero warranty. You should stay away from cheap, digital, no warranty vapes. The fact that yours crapped out after two days is a perfect example of that.

I doubt that you'll be able to get it going. Just chalk it up to learning a lesson the hard way. Take a look at the vape discussion section and you'll find the good ones. Do some reading and ask in the 'ask the vaporists' section if you need help. Get a name brand with a warranty. Avoid digital unless you're prepared to pay big bucks (at least $300). You can definitely find a quality, dependable vape here that'll last you a long time. ;)

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom