How do I post pictures on this fourm with a phone

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
I'm sure there is a section for this I can't find it but how do I post pictures from my cell phone to this fourm, The only thing I see is a link It asks for to post a picture but how do I just go through my gallery and post something

PutOneInTheAir,
You can’t upload directly from your phone to the forum. You need to upload the photo to an image hosting site first. I use postimg.cc

letter never sent,
Reactions: Jill NYC

PutOneInTheAir

It's really not a big deal, I just go to imgbb.com on my phone browser to upload and paste the bbcode here without url (just apart in img brackets) though it was really convenient when we could upload photos directly to the site, hopefully that functionality will return soon enough!
I couldn't get it to use the link or here are you selecting a special option before you copy the link? I notice it had a drop-down with more options

PutOneInTheAir,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I couldn't get it to use the link or here are you selecting a special option before you copy the link? I notice it had a drop-down with more options

Yeah after you upload I use the drop down to select the full BB code, I copy what is in the IMG brackets and paste that here... I've screenshotted how to do it exactly in other threads here, but I can't remember which ones exactly where and I don't feel like doing it again right now lol Hope this was clear

PutOneInTheAir

So I took some of that 14 gauge wire that I used for the power supply because it's pure copper and I put it in the induction heater and it never got hot so I wrapped the coils with that to cinch them down more. Looks like we're getting in the right ballpark now I didn't actually get the vape anything because I was already topped off for the day but I tested the clicks and it seems to be in the ballpark.

Running about 10.5 volts hitting about 65-in watts cap about a 16th inch exposed from the bottom

I'll have to say one thing I did learn is that SJK little cheap Chinese made Amazon induction heater actually does pretty damn good hits right in the 60 to 70 watt range doesn't overheat the tip or the stem. I found that kind of interesting.

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: 2pumpchump

PutOneInTheAir

Thank you for the feedback. That's actually a very easy option if you don't mind that thumbnails that people might find convenient? I I'm using a Android so when you see the share icon in your gallery on your phone it will say create shareable link click on that and you're done.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you for the feedback. That's actually a very easy option if you don't mind that thumbnails that people might find convenient? I I'm using a Android so when you see the share icon in your gallery on your phone it will say create shareable link click on that and you're done.

Yeah I'd say it works well enough until we get the ability to add the photos directly to the forum back here again. Sorry I can't really respond to the content as I don't know anything about it haha but I'm glad you can now share it to find someone else here who does!

Shit Snacks,

2pumpchump

So I took some of that 14 gauge wire that I used for the power supply because it's pure copper and I put it in the induction heater and it never got hot so I wrapped the coils with that to cinch them down more. Looks like we're getting in the right ballpark now I didn't actually get the vape anything because I was already topped off for the day but I tested the clicks and it seems to be in the ballpark.

Running about 10.5 volts hitting about 65-in watts cap about a 16th inch exposed from the bottom

I'll have to say one thing I did learn is that SJK little cheap Chinese made Amazon induction heater actually does pretty damn good hits right in the 60 to 70 watt range doesn't overheat the tip or the stem. I found that kind of interesting.
New starting to find my way around this post me in to buying one want to try IH don't know if it's for me or not .but that a price and work I can handle to find out

2pumpchump,
Top Bottom