How do I make my normal whip vaporizer into a bag style vaporizer?

TheVaporDaddy

i have a vapor daddy and im wondering how can i make an attachment to put vapor in a bag ? any input would be greatly appreciated

Modnote: Title edited since you're asking how to do this, not explaining how.

TheVaporDaddy,

steven22

I dont know if its possible without heavily modifying it... you need to fit some sort of fan to draw air.

steven22,

StickyShisha2

one of these type of fans should be able to do what you want.
lazy-man-electric-pipe.jpg
Mini-Vacuum-Cleaner-00270070307.jpg

StickyShisha2,

Plant

i use to sell these things, in the shop. Never knew they wur dusters, how rank is that first suck in the dust from the keyboard, and then afterwards stick in the bowl, and have a smoke:p:p

Plant,

grimchaos

if i remember right....just go buy yourself a keyboard cleaner, then go to your local hardware's plumbing section to fit yourself some barbed x male thread adapters with your hose. should prettty much screw and stick together. id take a closer look at the keyboard cleaner just to make sure both holes are threaded. either way im sure you could rig it up for much cheaper!:lol:

grimchaos,

TheVaporDaddy

whosgottheherb said:
look into a "lung" pipe. sort of similar to gravity bong.
ive tried it before it doesnt work the suction isnt even strong enough to make the whip whistle , i appreciate the input though thankyou!

TheVaporDaddy,

stinkmeaner

Since there is no real heat exchanger, just a cartridge heater in a glass tube, it would be hard to keep at vaping temperature if the SSV was hooked up to a pump or fan.

stinkmeaner,
Top Bottom