• Totally Awesome

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Mostly Awesome

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Too Expensive For What You Get

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters

Squiby

I don’t have a woody but would moving the top o-ring to near the end of the condenser not block it already?

Yes this works. It's what I have done to some of my non Omnis. There are a few strategies to block the airflow in an Omniesque set it and forget it fashion. For partial blockage, you can set the X-Ring on the condenser lined up with the air intake hole. The degree with which you block the hole determines your restriction. This still allows the use of the air intake with your finger. For a fully blocked air intake, place the X-Ring between the air intake hole and the tip.

After lubricating the X-Ring and placing it approx where you want it you can adjust it using a straw to go around the condenser, inside your midsection and push the X-Ring into the exact position.

Kozzmozz

Infinite realities, infinite possibilities
I use a standard condenser, without a mouthpiece, on a Cocobolo body. I put the Ti tip in the smallest screen setting and then you can shove the standard condenser into the body with the end of the condenser flush with the end of the body, and into the tip. It's amazing through water..

This is facinating. Are you able to completly block the air intake this way? Or you still need to finger the carb a bit?

A shame of the small setting of the screen though.

And @VaporWare thanks for the tip, but I have one of Ed's TNT models from a while ago, it beautiful yet being handmade it equally is not completly straight from the inside. No biggy. But it makes fitting condenser and etc tricky. I clean my dyna ony by removing the tip and poke a cleaner through the condenser without dissasembly.

Edit: @Squiby the staw is pure genious. Thank you. Will test tomorrow.

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
This is facinating. Are you able to completly block the air intake this way? Or you still need to finger the carb a bit?

A shame of the small setting of the screen though.

And @VaporWare thanks for the tip, but I have one of Ed's TNT models from a while ago, it beautiful yet being handmade it equally is not completly straight from the inside. No biggy. But it makes fitting condenser and etc tricky. I clean my dyna ony by removing the tip and poke a cleaner through the condenser without dissasembly.

Edit: @Squiby the staw is pure genious. Thank you. Will test tomorrow.

With the condensers set the way I have them I never have to engage the carb. I think you could use an XL condenser on a standard length body and get the same result if you wanted to use a mouthpiece.

And I just found out you can have the screen in the mid-setting. Just did that on my Ti Omni XL and a Vong. Works great. Just not in the deepest.

almost there

I’m enjoying my Omni and Omni xl way more than I ever expected to. As someone who always used my vapcaps with the carb fully closed I never was all that tempted to spend the extra money for the adjustable airflow when I could do the same with the o-ring for no additional cost. Yes the possibility was there but it’s a tedious task to move the o-ring back and forth a toothpick. Now it’s quite the novelty to adjust at will.

Can someone please tell me if the Omni condenser is suppose to be able to fully closed off air dilution? For some reason both my condensers are not able to close off the dilution unless I use the older tips. Is this normal? It’s a busy time for Dynavap so I don’t want to pester them if this is how it should be but I never heard of this

Top Bottom