How are you spending quarantined 4/20?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I have been enjoying Willie Nelson's 4 hour live stream tonight.

What is everyone doing?

FlyingLow,
Reactions: sd401k

ginolicious

I think I over did it last night with my firefly 2+. That’s for sure. Today my chest feels achy with a slight burn. I did 4 Bowls and had some beer and just played video games. Guess I’ll be lowering the temp of my unit. Was using it at 204C almost the entire time.

ginolicious,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Plenty was the critical piece of equipment I needed in life to fuck cigarettes and combustion entirely. Loved that one.

The Comedy Store fundraiser has been hysterical... Chapelle is on now.

FlyingLow,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Sorry to hear that. These are fucked up times... what kind of work are you seeking?

FlyingLow,

mac_47

Sorry to hear that. These are fucked up times... what kind of work are you seeking?

I decided I needed a break from office work for a while so was doing some barwork over summer and then the bars closed! Tempted to move out of town once the quarantine lifts. Either back to the city I came from or somewhere with mountains and beaches(I like nice scenery).

What work am I seeking? I guess an office job that doesnt involve spending all my time at a desk as I like to be out and about meeting people.

mac_47,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Just a thought...

You may want to check out your state's local commercial real estate licensing program. You can likely finish all the coursework before quarantine is out. When I was starting out, I'd spend half my day at my desk and the other half outside the office calling on prospects or touring buildings. It will likely cost a couple hundred for a Salespersons license, but you would be well positioned to get hired when this quarantine is through.

Lots of different avenues in Real Estate, Industrial, Office, Retail, Medical, etc. I chose something I loved and catered to that part of the market... for me it was restaurants and I started out helping mom and pop pizza places find new locations.

Holla at me if you choose to explore this option further, I am happy to share my experience.

mac_47

@FlyingLow
Thanks for the offer of advice there thats really cool of you. I do need to explore work options really although im in the UK so the system is probably a bit different!

Top Bottom