How about a list with the top selling conduction and convection.

DopeFight

I was thinking it would be cool if there was a thread with a list of the top 5 to 10 [According to F.C. members] best selling and/or best user rated conduction, convection and may as well have one for the hybrids too. I'm sure we could take a couple of polls to get results. I think it could be helpful to a lot of folks trying to buy their first vaporizer or even for folks that are looking for a new/ upgrade or maybe thinking about trying a new style. I'm personally interested in the best rated convection style. I've never even tried one, I've only used conduction style and a couple hybrids. So I really wouldn't know where to start.

DopeFight,
Reactions: arb

arb

Semi shaved ape
I just want to watch the discussion regards what vapes is exactly which......or either.
:razz:

arb,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Sorting forum threads by view count should get you already some info about popularity. Of course you'd have to divide that count by the number of days elapsed since the thread creation... giving you a view per day figure, for every vape.

DopeFight

That is a pretty good idea.. I know the length of a few threads would have to be somewhat overwhelming to damn near anyone trying read through them to find the answers to their questions.

DopeFight,

howie105

I was thinking it would be cool if there was a thread with a list of the top 5 to 10 [According to F.C. members] best selling and/or best user rated conduction, convection and may as well have one for the hybrids too. I'm sure we could take a couple of polls to get results. I think it could be helpful to a lot of folks trying to buy their first vaporizer or even for folks that are looking for a new/ upgrade or maybe thinking about trying a new style. I'm personally interested in the best rated convection style. I've never even tried one, I've only used conduction style and a couple hybrids. So I really wouldn't know where to start.

IMO you are likely to get is a popularity contest based on the hottest vapes at the moment which may or may not be a true measure of long term quality or performance.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
IMO you are likely to get is a popularity contest based on the hottest vapes at the moment which may or may not be a true measure of long term quality or performance.
True, but there will definitely be some old staples on the list as well. Whatever new stuff is out there, no list will be complete without the Crafty/Mighty and Volcano (Plenty maybe?). I’m new at vaping but even with just a little researching those are both quite “old school”, in particular the Volcano, and whatever else comes out people are still loving their old S&B’s.

As far as new hottest stuff goes, yup Dynavap and Ghost are definitely making lists. Of course I’m bias to those two :).

Putting together a list of vaporizers that suck would be easier. Make a top 20 vaporizers not to buy. The problem with good vaporizers, they all have issues that could be dealbreakers to some. A bad vaporizer list is just a list of sucky vaporizers with nothing good to say about them. With good vaporizers there will be people who love them, and people that despise them.

acstorfer,

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I agree that a list of the worst vaporizers would be useful, in addition to a list of the best
Best vaporizers list is doable provided it’s in several different categories such as price, portability, stealth, air intake resistance, battery, flavor, refilling/cleaning/general maintenance, ease of use, and so on. Pretty much every vaporizer sucks for some reason or another, well a deal breaker at the very least. I just can’t imagine any kind of consensus as to what’s the overall best.

I went through quite a bunch of vaporizers before I even learned what I actually wanted. I watched endless videos, and I read endless reviews. They lead me in a good direction, but trial and error is the only way to know what’s not acceptable. For me, I learned no matter how good a vaporizer is, if it has tougher draw resistance than my Mighty I just don’t want it. To some, that is no issue whatsoever.

Ha! I’m probably too “half glass empty” to make a “best” list.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Best desktop convection vape at the top of my list is the NewVape FlowerPot, but agree it would be cool to have a site dashboard ranking threads by style (Desktop, portable, hand held, pen style), energy source (flame, butane, standard replaceable battery, proprietary replaceable battery, built-in battery and line voltage), material (Flower, Concentrate, Both or Juice) and vapor type (Convection, Conduction and Hybrid). Perhaps that would be possible with member assistance and hash tagging all these descriptors? Respect! -YaMon

Last edited:
Top Bottom