Hot Knife (3-in-1)

rlf420

RELEAFY
Manufacturer
RELEAFY Trinity Hot Knife is a 3-in-1 electric tool with two parts. The 360mAh, 510-thread battery operates in three modes.

E-dabber mode has an output of 3.7 to cut and load concentrates simply. The hot knife tip is 360° rotatable that can be adjusted in any direction.

Heater mode, the battery will be equipped with a temperature control function, paired with a ceramic heater tip, to ignite the materials without flame, which is designed to reduce the generation of impurities.

Vape battery mode, the battery has variable voltages, offering three settings (2.8V, 3.3V, and 3.7V) and a 10s preheat function, and is intended for 510 cartridges.

More details: https://www.releafy.com/trinity/

RELEAFY-Trinity-1.jpg

RELEAFY-Trinity-2.jpg

RELEAFY-Trinity-3.jpg

rlf420,
Reactions: Ramahs

Petetbay

Not only 510 thread vape battery, but it also with a wax cutter knife and herb heater tip. :brow:
Those extras using the 510 thread, what I should have said. I have a cutter by another mfg that isn’t 510 so the ability to use a any 510 battery is very much appreciated. The herb heater looks interested as a battery powered Herb Iron(plug in) which I use for combusting hash. I think this Hot Knife is what I was looking for. :sherlock:

rlf420

RELEAFY
Manufacturer
Those extras using the 510 thread, what I should have said. I have a cutter by another mfg that isn’t 510 so the ability to use a any 510 battery is very much appreciated. The herb heater looks interested as a battery powered Herb Iron(plug in) which I use for combusting hash. I think this Hot Knife is what I was looking for. :sherlock:
Yes, thanks for kindly appreciating our 3-in-1 dab tool. :)
We will provide more multi-function products at moderate prices for our clients. Then clients can enjoy vaping with simple tools.

Petetbay

Thanks for that link.
And, there's no reason to think these won't work with other 510 batteries/mods, right?
They should work I’ve been led to believe, I’ll know for sure when I have posession, but I’m confident there will be no problem, 510 should be 510.

Petetbay,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
They should work I’ve been led to believe, I’ll know for sure when I have posession, but I’m confident there will be no problem, 510 should be 510.

Cool. Please let me know (by letting us know here, lol). I will most certainly buy more than one if it works fine.

Petetbay

Cool. Please let me know (by letting us know here, lol). I will most certainly buy more than one if it works fine.
Don’t think it is going to happen as I don’t think they ship to Canada. I registered, but in address info US is the country already selected and can’t be changed. They have a US warehouse they ship from and I emailed and sent chat message, but I don’t think it will be possible. Kinda bummed.

Petetbay,

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Many of us already have 510 pen batteries and just want the functionality of the individual tools.

Monk Debate,
Reactions: 80Sixed

rlf420

RELEAFY
Manufacturer
Because I have a bunch of 510 batteries already.
Thank you for your valuable feedback. Trinity couldn't connect the 510 battery. While our Trinity product's accessories, such as the wax cutter and heater, can be connected to another 510 battery, we acknowledge that there may be working voltage compatibility issues. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Trinity couldn't connect the 510 battery.

I have no idea what this statement means, in the current context.
Would you care to rephrase it in some other way that would help me to understand?

Ramahs,

rlf420

RELEAFY
Manufacturer
Would you care to rephrase it in some other way that would help me to understand?
Trinity. It already functions as a 510 battery. It can connect with a wax cutter and heater accessories. But it couldn't connect with another 510 battery. The 510 connectors couldn't match.

rlf420,

rlf420

RELEAFY
Manufacturer
you want to use the Trinity's accessories, wax cutter tip and herb heater tip, with the 510 batteries that you already own, right? That should work, because they are both 510 threaded. But it might not work well, because the batteries that you have might not have enough power, then you will find the tips heat up too slowly. Or even worse, your batteries might be too powerful, then they will damage the tips.

rlf420,

rlf420

RELEAFY
Manufacturer
oh, the herb heater tip's resistance is roughly 0.6ohm, some 510 batteries might not support an accessory with resistance lower than 1.0ohm. You can use your batteries with a sub ohm tank if you have one, and see they can work well, if not, then your batteries probably don't work well with the herb heater tips.

Top Bottom