Discontinued Hopper io

Thebigsmoke

Hey everyone I have been eagerly watching my tracking as my unit makes its way through the USA it's just left Utah this morning would I be right in thinking it would go to Los Angeles where it would then start it's over sea's journey to the UK?
Edit it's off to Navada lol

Last edited:
Thebigsmoke,

Macicman

New tip and battery 3-pack made it to my state. Now the USPS keeps moving it farther and farther away from my house.

Macicman,

david8613

@Macicman your getting warmer! I received my delta 3d studios hopper loader today. It looks different from the one I had a long time ago. Feels more substantial, stronger magnets, its definitely nicer. I love this little loader, it's such a cool little accessory for the very cool grasshopper vape. My Titanium io will be here tomorrow. I'll keep my og hopper as a back up, just incase.

david8613,
Reactions: Tweakz

Macicman

@Macicman your getting warmer! I received my delta 3d studios hopper loader today. It looks different from the one I had a long time ago. Feels more substantial, stronger magnets, its definitely nicer. I love this little loader, it's such a cool little accessory for the very cool grasshopper vape. My Titanium io will be here tomorrow. I'll keep my og hopper as a back up, just incase.
I just dip the hopper into the grinder. 3 scoops usually does the trick.

Tweakz

Hey everyone I have been eagerly watching my tracking as my unit makes its way through the USA it's just left Utah this morning would I be right in thinking it would go to Los Angeles where it would then start it's over sea's journey to the UK?
Edit it's off to Navada lol
My package departed from the airport in San Francisco on the 25th.I think it will take about another week of delivery before me. Not bad.

Tweakz,

Thebigsmoke

My package departed from the airport in San Francisco on the 25th.I think it will take about another week of delivery before me. Not bad.
That's great news. My package just left San Francisco but it doesn't state it's on a flight yet. Hopefully it's on its way. Are you in the UK?
Edit mine arrived then departed San Francisco then arrived and departed San Francisco again. Very weird postage route lol

Last edited:
Thebigsmoke,

MoltenTiger

My incoming spare body has had a funny journey, visiting Tokyo before heading to Sydney. Now in Melbourne and soon to arrive.
So much faster than my original io order, that saw a 3 month transit :ko:

MoltenTiger,

JBone65

Anybody have any info concerning the economic health of HLs? I can't find any info. I would really like to see an annual sales chart.

david8613

The glass tips definitely work. I wonder if hopper could design the inside of the performance front end with glass. That would probably cool the vapor even more, while protecting the glass.

david8613,

btka

The glass tips definitely work. I wonder if hopper could design the inside of the performance front end with glass. That would probably cool the vapor even more, while protecting the glass.
it is a drip tip which is used normally for e-cigs... here you can find a lot of different options and much better price. (https://de.aliexpress.com/wholesale...10728012703&origin=y&SearchText=510+Drip+tips) .. they normally cost 1 to 5 dollars, hopper take 20, also nothing new in 2017 we found out that drip tips from e-cigs fit on the ptf mouthpiece... it does not cool vapor! but you will maybe not burn your lips when touching mouthpiece (drip tip)...

Also did someone try this paper rounds for concentrate? they promised at there start (indigogo) that there will be a option for concentrates, now after years of R&D they sell you "paper rounds" 5 piece for 20 dollars...

and who needs all this tins.... I am sure they produce them in colorado with there own hands ;) ....
if you want a tin for better price: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/foodgrade-small-size-pocket-slider-tin_60613306025.html

I am intressted who now owns hopperlabs if travis and so still on board or did they sell?

btw I am talking about this: https://hopperio.com/collections/accessories

david8613

She's home! Titanium Hopper io, Performance tip and extra batteries included. They thing I noticed is 2 of the batteries are ghb2 and only 1 is ghb3. I thought the ghb2 were discontinued for safety reasons? Also one of the batteries the ghb3 had a small tear in the bue casing, I remember a forum member recently mentioning this, what did he end up doing?

mephisto

He got pissed off at the shitty, bait and switch tactics that all of us "old head"
hopper owners have experienced. If your hopper/io works correctly, savor it!
I have a Ti io that works fine turned all the way up to 5. Anything less and its a paperweight. Cheers to the indigogo
crowd if there is any of us left in here...

david8613

Here are some pics of drip tips im using. using drip tips, may not be night be night and day difference in cooling but it is noticeable. I never ran a hopper in water yet, gotta try one. This is my first "io" but I had 2 og hoppers in the past zero issues. I think hoppers are great vapes!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I thought the ghb2 were discontinued for safety reasons? Also one of the batteries the ghb3 had a small tear in the bue casing,
There was a battery recall of sorts near the end of the GHB2 lifecycle. One batch was accidentally mislabeled as 2 but allegedly GHB3 according to HL, and I recall but not exactly what the different marking or writing on the label distinguish it from another batch at another production facility (all in China).

To @mephisto point (good to hear from you!) HL ain’t the most forthright of companies. They still need to grow up if you ask me. My 11 month old IO is still running flawlessly. Maybe I got lucky though knew what I was getting into again owning an OG (which had a yearlong stint in RMA-vllle a year prior to getting my IO; got the OG back a couple of weeks before I bought the IO). OG works fairly well but it’s a backup to the better IO. :peace:

Tweakz

That's great news. My package just left San Francisco but it doesn't state it's on a flight yet. Hopefully it's on its way. Are you in the UK?
Edit mine arrived then departed San Francisco then arrived and departed San Francisco again. Very weird postage route lol
My package just departed London . I’m from Russ bro

Thebigsmoke

My package just departed London . I’m from Russ bro
That's great your getting closer maybe another day or so?. Mine left San Francisco and then flew the whole way to New York and arrived in London this morning hopefully a few days and where hopping. Let's see who's breaks first?lol please no.

Thebigsmoke,

david8613

WOWEEE! WOWEEE! I used my hopper io for the first time last night. "instant on" is no joke it really is instant on!!! and the vapor coming out is definitely more than what I get from my og hopper. The Hopper io is an upgrade for sure! good job hopper! I am very happy with her! what would be a good affordable budget water piece that looks cool, strong but doesn't cost an arm and a leg to use with the hopper io, I want to try one with my hopper I never did that before.

slozukimc

WOWEEE! WOWEEE! I used my hopper io for the first time last night. "instant on" is no joke it really is instant on!!! and the vapor coming out is definitely more than what I get from my og hopper. The Hopper io is an upgrade for sure! good job hopper! I am very happy with her! what would be a good affordable budget water piece that looks cool, strong but doesn't cost an arm and a leg to use with the hopper io, I want to try one with my hopper I never did that before.
I love globe bubblers for the Hopper like the Orbiter or Sneaky Pete Mega Globe. They will milk a huge bong too if that is your thing.

david8613

I just ran my hopper io and hopper og back to back, awesome machines! I noticed using that ceramic drip tip, it not only cooler on lips but it seemed like I was getting more Vapor than natively.

Top Bottom