Honeystick extreme 2.0 review

capecodboy

Guys I just joined, WOW at all the forums! Like xmas lol. Anywho I wanted to, if its cool, review my extreme 2.0 from honeystick. Here goes...

Black Friday i scored an extreme 2.0 for 35 percent off! This thing, IMHO, is a Sai killer! Not to dog on another brand but these are superior! Double Ti coils, then the dab dtips onto an already heated ceramic dish! Not a plate, it has walls to contain and maintain flavor! And it came with a box mod better than my aegis. The body of the atomizer is Heavy ass steel! Top goes on extremely magnetically lol. The coil is titanium tc compatible, or up to 40w power for crazy people! It arrived in a nice zip up case, never been pampered by a vape company lol. Pre heated it on 20 watts then took a fat dab at 30w. CLOUDS GUYS. ALMOST RAINED! these clouds changed my local weather pattern lmao. Then on ti mode, 500° n i was toasty! The mod is pretty boss considering it was basically free. Expect more than ur moneys worth! Color screen, full temp control, wattage, all the classics. Guys im fully endorsing this bad boy! And no I am not affiliated, im an avid smoker wit loot to spend. B4 u suggest ive tried Sai and dtv4-5, but they aren't the b all end all. All I'm saying..... try! Try this, for real. I'm glad I did, I slept on this tooooooo long. If u guys got questions im glad to take another hit then answer! Lol 🚬🔥🌲
STAY LIFTED MY FRIENDS!

capecodboy,
Top Bottom