Honey oil methods of use :)

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
There are some pretty awesome ways of smokin oil but i have expirience only with few.. :) I have large experience on eating thc oil :).

Top 3 ways to smoke Oil (for me :))
1:I put a bit on a tiny screw driver :) and i have a 5$ mini 400 w cookin electric ring . I get the stem of my bong and use it to inhale evaporated thc and its yummy . I have also used dbv heater cover | some tubing also works but taste is less. What i exactly do is when i put the screwdriver on the hot ring i cover it instantly with the bong stem and i inhale till its evaporated It takes 2-3 seconds.. and is very intense. Larger drops longer evaporation... more hot air..
2 Vaporizing oil from a pin that is attached to a glass stem so the tip of the pin is infront of the stem opening . I heat far side of the pin in order to evaporate the thc oil slowly .. Inhale slowly.
3 I do love vaporizing oil in glass bulb or a tiny glass bottle.. ( in future i am planing on getting some eclipse vaporizer especially for oil or may be vapeORsmoke)

Top 3 ways to consume oil
1 Best and the most efficient way to consume oil is in caps.. I usually use 400 mg cap and i get stoned for 8 hours just like a fat dose of cannamilk :).
2.THC-frappe :D I don't know what is the efficiency but it hit damn nice . I put some rum 20-40 ml or frappe suiting liquor .. I drop the oil :) then i drop one liquid creamer + some instant coffee and i stick the frappe mixer in the glass...U can add brown sugar or honey but that will reduce the taste of THC...
Sometime i dont even use coffee :). The final result is foamy smelly substance with a unique taste :).
3.Eat it on a cookie .. I've tricked so many Friends and family members when i was 15 .. There was never a bad trip though :) ... Thc oil is damn strong , even stronger if it is made from top quality bud..
I can compare it to LSD power ...

Abysmal Vapor,
I would have to assume the frap is so dank due to coffee's MAO Inhibitor properties. Anyone have anymore experience with coffee synergizing with edibles?

Abyss please endulge us in your method of extraction! Obviously it is BHO but the steps in general. Do you switch anything up from "most common" butane purge methods? Do you have any experience with ISO washes or how to increase an oil's purity that someone less experienced might not know how to do?

biojuggernaut,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I don't like coffee , try switching too cocoa(best superfood ever) :) I have changed many extractor pipes.. Pyrex,Aluminium,Copper... For safe reason now i only would use pyrex or PVC .. PVC is more durable... no breakage issues :). ----- This is good and cheap source :)
I use about 25-30 cm piece.. I like it to be more narrow because it yields more honey than fat tubes..
Also never pack it tight.. just pour till u fill 9/10 of it... No packing...!!!
Use purfied Butane . Not propane butane..
When im done with extraction (always do in open) i used to put it in warm water but it condensed water in my oil ... and i had to evaporate it longer.. so i don't do that.. anymore i just hold in hand and blow... When the liquid is evaporated there is a frosted oil + some butane crystalized honey like substance.. Then i bring the pyrex vessel in.. and use hair drier until all of the white frost is gone.. If you like to make more stoney u can put it in a cooking oven with fan.. on 50 C for 10 minutes..
Back to hairdryer start from warm to cold... Not very warm... If it burns your skin its too warm.. The greater the distance you keep from the vessel the better the result.. because it evaporates on equal on the whole surface.. Than i just scrape..
I've tried further to dilute the honey oil in 95% iso and then evaporated it.. The result was that it became red..... to amber.. I didn't notice improvement in taste or high.. .but it was less oily to the throat..

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom