Homeschooling rocks!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
We pulled our daughter out of public school last year because she was doing so bad. She has ADHD, and we have chosen not to medicate her. When she was on the ADHD drugs, she had horrible side effects. Vomiting, lack of appetite, weight loss, etc. In our opinion, it was not worth it to continue with RX drugs. She needed individual attention, and public school was failing her.

When we took her out of public school, she was getting a lot of C's and D's, and an F. Now, after a year being homeschooled by me and her Dad (mostly me :lol: ), she is now ABOVE grade level in every subject! Two grade levels above just in reading! :D

Take that public school! :whip::ugh:

dorkus_molorkus

Thats awesome Vicki!

I recently saw a bit somewhere on youtube of a US based pediatrician treating kids that have ADHD with cannabis.
She found the kids responded really well to a cannacandy or some cannabutter on some toast before school helped them focus & settle into their day, and they remained attentive & well behaved all day without any noticable side effects.
(im not suggesting you medicate your child or anything, but when isaw this, I just went wow. Is there anything cannabis is not able to do?)

I will try to find the link and post it if anyone interested.

dorkus_molorkus,
Reactions: Vicki

Nycdeisel

Good for you! Homeschooling does rock! I was in public school as a child, never went to private though I had an opportunity to go to one, and I will never put any child of mine in one of these indoctrination facilities. Good choice.

I have seen a lot about ADHD being linked to different chemical exposures, as well as GMOs, and having to do with an out of balanced gut flora. I will try to find some info on this for you :)

Nycdeisel,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Good for you! Homeschooling does rock! I was in public school as a child, never went to private though I had an opportunity to go to one, and I will never put any child of mine in one of these indoctrination facilities. Good choice.

I have seen a lot about ADHD being linked to different chemical exposures, as well as GMOs, and having to do with an out of balanced gut flora. I will try to find some info on this for you :)

Thank you, I appreciate that very much!! :)

Top Bottom