Homemade Vaporizer! (not the lightbulb...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gb902

Vaporog
I've just seen this awesome video on youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkUHFp2QW2Y

It's amazing, because it uses only one battery, it's small, stealth and portable.
I got only a Ubie (the most cheap vaporizer, but very good if you learn how to use it), I use it almost every day, but the only things that bother me are: difficult to maintain the right temperature, and difficulty to use in open areas (with 1km/h of wind it is a problem to use perfectly).
This video simply caught my interest because it's simple, and you can see the vapor forming through the glass, so you can prevent burning, and it hasn't the problem of wind and it can be used everywhere.
I think we can try to make something similar, sharing comments and useful suggestions.
Everything constructive is welcome :)

gb902,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I think this is a company that was working with magic flight before they released the LaunchTube.

stickstones,

gb902

Vaporog
...But I think it's not too difficult to make, but it can't understand how the battery is connected, because in the video I see only a copper wire. The battery heats the wire, but probably it isn't a short-circuit, or the battery should discharge in a few seconds. I'll try to verify as soon as possible what resistance is more appropriate.

gb902,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
gb902...this has been covered in the launchbox thread. don't spend too much time figuring it out, as it's all over there.

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom