Holiday Grinder Giveaway Contest

sheaegan24

I’ll guess 10 cause I guess it’s 10 days till christmas now hahaha hope i win!!

sheaegan24,

fangorn

I'm going to say 12 because you wrote at 10:30. and that you should already be thinking about lunch!

(but 3 seemed appropriate as an answer too...)

and uh... Thanks to @OMD and Fc for the contest !
the price is... quite a gift!!!

have a good weekend and a good week before Christmas everyone!

fangorn,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Yeah I've seen several people guess that number, and there are a lot of other duplicate guesses in here... I would presume that first to guess a number would be the winner, that's why I read through the thread before I placed my guess lol but it's getting longer and longer of course!

Yeah at this point the obvious answers (3, 69, 420, 710, date strings, 42 and 22) have all been guessed at least 3 times each. Hoping it’s first come first entered but wasn’t specified at the outset so it may be randomised if multiple people guess the correct number.

Edit: might also be based on reason since the prompt is “What number am I thinking of and why”, and several posters miss the second part or pick the same number and give a slightly different reasons which may help break ties.

• In the unlikely event that no ones guesses the correct answer, I will choose the winner by random draw

When I said "unlikely event" I was being sarcastic for my own twisted amusement. I didn't want to have a boring thread with just numbers, I wanted to see some reasons to make it a more interesting contest. It was always going to be a random draw at the end of the day. But y'all have made some really good guesses. Hell, one of you guesses my atm pin number, so I'm gonna stay away from that dude. :uhoh:

Since it will be a random draw, we can't have more than one post per member. If you have made more than one post in this thread, just report it and I'll remove it. If the winning member ends up having more than one post, I will pick another number, so be aware.

:peace:

badbee

57, because you are tricky and random :)

Or, because I have no idea...

badbee,

stuey

I believe the number that you are thinking of is Pi 🥧 or 3.141

After all, who dosent love a piece of pi 🥧 at Christmas🎄

I'm sure this guy 🎅 (santa) has to use it in his sleigh flying calculations

Not to mention the millions of children that are being bored to death by it by teachers around the world as I type this post.

I think you know you were really thinking of 🥧

Top Bottom