HOA sucks.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I cracked up when I read that comment by Salami, glad your a good sport with all this constructive criticism, hopefully some will help you see what is a righteous path...

SSVUN~YAH,

SalamiCity

I cracked up when I read that comment by Salami, glad your a good sport with all this constructive criticism, hopefully some will help you see what is a righteous path...

My righteous path involves lots of Meat :)

I don't want to be mean to him, but I mean there are plenty of ways to get back at people, without having to do that.

Report them, get them in trouble, get a new place, it all works out.

If you do a bunch of bad shit, it will make the situation so much more difficult.

SalamiCity,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Well I'm a mother nature loving wiccan so I wish no harm to you nor the earth. I find your post offensive. I do not know why it is your intention to offend me. I have no idea where this attitude is coming from. If I have somehow accidentally offended you however then I apologize, it was never my intention to hurt you or anyone else here on the forum, I just believe in justice, when someone starts trouble, alls fair in love and war to get them back. That's all.
Really? And you are pouring the earth's blood down the drain out of an attempt to HARM the HOA?

Please do not claim that your actions and attitude in this case reflects wiccan ethics. It does not.

samirfuzzywuzzy

I really think your idea of wasting water is less bad than wasting the bastard who is causing this problem to you. I don't endorse violence but you need to grow a pair and act like a man about your situation.

Your obviously scared for a reason. Are you doing something illegal?

Your wasting water that is metered by area or house even if your HOA pays it.
Many people growing in gated communities are busted just like this, "thinking I don't pay any of the utilities"

If your scared of this guy because your growing in your house then wasting water is a major red flag.
Any indirect action is not going to affect this guy because he obviously has his bastard brain so far in the air that he doesn't realize that he is doing some thing very illegal.

Here is a decent solution to the problem (given your side of the story tells it all)

Get together with the neighbors and act against him by filling reports of extortion. This guy could do serious time if he is caught guilty of harassing others too.

Please, if you care about the earth you live on, take care of the bastard who is causing all this negative energy rather then wasting water that people on the other side of the world are dying for.

SalamiCity

I really think your idea of wasting water is less bad than wasting the bastard who is causing this problem to you. I don't endorse violence but you need to grow a pair and act like a man about your situation.

Your obviously scared for a reason. Are you doing something illegal?

Your wasting water that is metered by area or house even if your HOA pays it.
Many people growing in gated communities are busted just like this, "thinking I don't pay any of the utilities"

If your scared of this guy because your growing in your house then wasting water is a major red flag.
Any indirect action is not going to affect this guy because he obviously has his bastard brain so far in the air that he doesn't realize that he is doing some thing very illegal.

Here is a decent solution to the problem (given your side of the story tells it all)

Get together with the neighbors and act against him by filling reports of extortion. This guy could do serious time if he is caught guilty of harassing others too.

Please, if you care about the earth you live on, take care of the bastard who is causing all this negative energy rather then wasting water that people on the other side of the world are dying for.

I'd like to know exactly what the HOA is doing... It seems they just know you're a pimp/possibly growing.

If others are being harassed the HOA should be reported, but I wonder how many people are being harassed. I think it's also illegal to do anything to your home while you are not there.

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
He is a renter, correct? Therefore they can do something to the building but must give notice first. :2c:

samirfuzzywuzzy

He is a renter, correct? Therefore they can do something to the building but must give notice first. :2c:

Depending on what this guy signed when they did the agreement its possible to include a clause which would allow the owner under certain circumstances. Now you may ask what are "circumstances", It could be as simple as needing to service the a/c unit. I know my dad has all his tenants sign an agreement that says he can enter to do maintenance or accompany a contractor who will perform work there.

I wouldn't want to ever grow in a rental. The owner could simply order an evaluation from the power company and you the tenant would have to let the technician in to the house to let him "efficiency test" all the appliance's and connections. At which time any locked closets, fan noises, light leaks, or smells are going to trigger red flags and sirens up the "hole"!!!

Also it seems I have missed something about you being a pimp? If you are taking part in organized human trafficking (which I hope you are not), this headache of yours may be a sign that the universal energy is reeking havoc on your life in response to your negative actions.

Do good and and good will come your way!!!

SalamiCity

Depending on what this guy signed when they did the agreement its possible to include a clause which would allow the owner under certain circumstances. Now you may ask what are "circumstances", It could be as simple as needing to service the a/c unit. I know my dad has all his tenants sign an agreement that says he can enter to do maintenance or accompany a contractor who will perform work there.

I wouldn't want to ever grow in a rental. The owner could simply order an evaluation from the power company and you the tenant would have to let the technician in to the house to let him "efficiency test" all the appliance's and connections. At which time any locked closets, fan noises, light leaks, or smells are going to trigger red flags and sirens up the "hole"!!!

Also it seems I have missed something about you being a pimp? If you are taking part in organized human trafficking (which I hope you are not), this headache of yours may be a sign that the universal energy is reeking havoc on your life in response to your negative actions.

Do good and and good will come your way!!!
Here is the convo in question:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/what-is-wrong-with-people.11170/

As to your post, great info! It sucks bad that theoy could come into your house and test everything....

SalamiCity,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Wow. Revenge is a thirst that can never be quenched. Like drinking vinegar.

Let it go, move. As a renter you are not a member and have no vote. I owned a townhouse once, it sucked. Yet another government to deal with.

A common wall between two units had to be replaced. Neighbor told me to pound sand. The only thing the HOA did is make me do to their specs. In other words they just told I must do it to their specs, t that's it... even when I took them to court...

Best of luck, cut your loses an move. not worth worrying about.

PhotoRider,

treeman

Honestly man, I get where your coming from but you're not going an intelligent way about it. And your actions don't support your ethics. I get that your pissed but like everyone says, what you're doing is not right. Seriously, fresh water is a valuable resource and as a planet, we are running out. There are so many people out there I don't think any rational people can support your methods of getting back at him.
Frankly if I was wanting to cost him money I'd probably break the law and trash his car or something (not a recommendation, would almost certainly make your situation worse). Seems far more direct and less petty than leaving water running all day.
You want my advice, report that you've been threatened and move house. If your still bitter afterwards you can take matters into your own hands with less risk.
If your growing I would move the plants elsewhere before taking any action at all.

Top Bottom