Higher percentage flower question.

PeteyS

Hey all, im just wondering if higher percentage flower lasts longer when you vape it.
Im thinking that i get more hits out of my higher percentage flower, compared to a lower.

Does the thc content have anything to do with this, or is it the freshness that does it?

Thanks, all.

JCC

More THC in the flower doesn't always mean more THC delivered to the bloodstream, and eventually the brain, many variables involved. I'd like to see more research into the efficiency of the current vaporizers, the percentage of a given sample of THC that is vaporized, as well as how much THC actually makes it into the bloodstream. The federal govt only allows 7 labs to grow cannabis for research, we need more research, cheers!

badbee

Hey all, im just wondering if higher percentage flower lasts longer when you vape it.
Im thinking that i get more hits out of my higher percentage flower, compared to a lower.

Does the thc content have anything to do with this, or is it the freshness that does it?

Thanks, all.
In my experience it's more that it gives you bigger and better hits rather than more of them. It absolutely has more effect than lower percentage and your stash lasts longer. The volume shrinkage of the ABV compared to unvaped (prevaped ??? ) can be huge with top shelf material.

Die_Toffifee

Bu-Tane Clan
I can't comment on the THC-level because I don't know them but what I know for a fact is that the more resinous a strain, the more vape it will produce. My strongest and most resinous strain will milk my big glass pieces to an almost yellowish extent with very little flower and low temperatures while the less potent strains can't do that even at higher temperatures.

GoldenBud

Thanks, all.
higher percentage flower will last longer, will bring more vapor, and will support vaporizing @ 235C without dark spots **most likely, depends on user/vape, but I feel it when it's richer.
more thc/terpenes= more essential oils that can be converted into vapor

if the buds went into "bag trimmer" or any trimming machine, expect for less vapor....but barely feeling it

PeteyS

Thats what I was thinking, with higher THC content, there will be "more" in the flower to vape.
Actually the real reason i brought up the topic, was because i have been vaping some low thc stuff, and the flower will stop pumping out vapour within half the time im used too.
Then when i put in higher thc "fresh" herb, i can get so much more out of it.

I think it may be a freshness factor as well.

hinglemccringleberry

Thats what I was thinking, with higher THC content, there will be "more" in the flower to vape.
Actually the real reason i brought up the topic, was because i have been vaping some low thc stuff, and the flower will stop pumping out vapour within half the time im used too.
Then when i put in higher thc "fresh" herb, i can get so much more out of it.

I think it may be a freshness factor as well.
I would think that's due to the density of the buds, not the THC content. I have some top shelf hemp flower with 0.03% THC that pumps out vapor for days. It's dense stuff. When it's dense there is simply more plant matter to go through, THC or not.
I havent encountered any airy/non-dense herb since my days of using shitty weed a very long time ago.

GoldenBud

I have some top shelf hemp flower with 0.03% THC that pumps out vapor for days.
CBD?
by density you mean less water content?
top shelf buds contain 5-13% of water, water gets vaporized at temp of 99C and won't make clouds, so if your buds are fully dried, it will yield more vapor

GoldenBud,

GoldenBud

how to get huge clouds: get super dry weed (but not old weed/stored in bad conditions weed(!) ), high in THC/CBD/Terpz, it's wiser to receive weed that had a treatment of hand trimming, but also a trimming machine is fine if the weed is potent enough (some % is lost within the machine/bag)

in this vid there's super dry, sort of new herb (when the vid took place), but after trimming machine(i think). doesn't matter when it's super potent, the friction in the machine reduce some percentage but still...... around 220C temp

Top Bottom