Hi :) why? and what should I buy???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporhead99

Hi everyone, I have been a regular browser here for about 1 month now and have found this site extremely useful, because of this site I have started vaporizing and will also be making my first batch of brownies this weekend, I am from London and am going to the cannabis cup this november, can't bloody wait.

First of all I am new to vaporizing, first tried a volcano back in march whilst in Dam, wasn't too impressed at the time and didn't think vaping was for me, then roughly a month ago I was thinking about the health benefit's and came across this site, after reading alot of the general vape discussion's I opted to but an Arizer Extreme Q which is the best purchase I have made in 2 year's (my dog was a better purchase haha).

Why?

Why me, 2 day's ago I was enjoying some lovely buddha cheese vape then a constant beeping started occuring and error message ER2 popped up, I believe after a little searching it's a problem with the ?motherboard? and Arizer seem to have dealt quite quickly with the people who were affected basically getting them fixed within 2 week's, hopefully this is the case with me, we shall see. Due to work commitment's I only emailed Arizer today, absolutely gutted as I haven't combusted in 3 week's and will for sure tonight.

What should I buy???

These last 3 week's have really turned me into a vapor lover, I never want to smoke again but to do that I need 2 more machines, a backup for my extreme Q whilst at home and also a portable / handheld vape for when I am on the move.

I am looking at 2 handheld's right now, the IO and mflb, are these the 2 best handheld's? if not what is? I am not looking for value for money I quite simply want the best machine, any advice would be reccomended as these machine's look to me like they are still in there infancy and I am really stuck as to what to get.

As for a backup to my EQ I just want a good wand system, reading through the many thread's I really am stuck, I will probably grab a SSV but would again like the very best wand system as a backup.

Thank's for reading, anyone else around here repping London?

Vaporhead99,

lwien

SSV for a good wand/whip vape.............one of the best.
LaunchBox for a good portable..............one of the best.

lwien,

Vaporhead99

Cheer's pal, the MFLB is confirmed for me now, I really haven't read much negative on it and for some reason the IO doesn't convince me, am just looking for the best price, 75 on ebay at the moment with next day delivery

Vaporhead99,

steiner666

Serial vapist
yeah the mflb is good, definitely grab some spare batteries though. There is a better type of batteries (higher mA i think) and charger that a lot of ppl recommend for it over the stock ones, but i cant remember the name off hand. Check the mflb vape-specific thread because i know its been mentioned multiple times in there. Also check out that chart that MF post of how different draw speeds and techniques effect the temp of the vape. I think short slow inhales with quick pauses in between was the best way to keep it consistently above ideal minimum temp, like puffing on a pipe. I started doing it this way back when i had mine and can attest that it does work well.

and yeah the ssv is definitely a solid and smooth whip vape.

steiner666,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom