HI or TT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seventhc

I have been looking at each of these and seriously might get both, I like the TT for it's looks and I like the HI for the quick heat up time and a little more portability. My question is, if anyone out there that has both could say which they prefer or think is better and why? I really just want them both but if I had to choose one, which would be the better choice?

I know they both come from Alan so maybe they are both equal, but what is everyones opinion?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. :-)

seventhc,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Well I would say it depends which shape you prefer. The TT will be awkward "stand on it's own shape". But also you could get the TT quicker than the HI (unless you are already on the waiting list).

I have the HI though and I would say it is totally worth it and awesome. It is great for glass, perfect for hand warming, and is at a "just right" size.

Goodluck

Elluzion,
Reactions: seventhc

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I have both the TT and the HI. I would say which one is best for you depends on what you are looking for.

The TT has a more restricted air flow than the HI and is really good for a direct draw. It's air flow is more like the CRZ. The HI, IMO, is best used with a water tool than for direct draw (although many like it for both).

The HI also heats up quicker than the TT.

seventhc

Well I would say it depends which shape you prefer. The TT will be awkward "stand on it's own shape". But also you could get the TT quicker than the HI (unless you are already on the waiting list).

I have the HI though and I would say it is totally worth it and awesome. It is great for glass, perfect for hand warming, and is at a "just right" size.

Goodluck
Thanks. :-)
Is the heat up time on the TT like 30 minutes and the HI about 5?
I think I'm on the list and it would be sometime in August or a little after, Alan said he had some TT's made but they aren't assembled with the core yet. It sounded like I was on the list for the TT because that's what I was originally inquiring about and then he mentioned the HI and that's about when I got confused as to which I should get. Do you know if the roasting tubes are the same for both models?

seventhc,

seventhc

I have both the TT and the HI. I would say which one is best for you depends on what you are looking for.

The TT has a more restricted air flow than the HI and is really good for a direct draw. It's air flow is more like the CRZ. The HI, IMO, is best used with a water tool than for direct draw (although many like it for both).

The HI also heats up quicker than the TT.
I have the PD, SSV, VB and MFLB, do any of these compare to the TT or HI hit wise?

edit:I think the CRZ hits like the PD but I never tried the CRZ so not too sure.

seventhc,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I have never tried the PD, so I cannot compare to it. However, from what I understand, the PD's air flow was not as good as the CRZ. I would say that the TT is very similar to the CRZ in air flow, so if it's true that the PD is more restricted, it would stand that the TT has a better air flow than the PD but is most like that vape than the others you own.

momofthegoons,
Reactions: seventhc

seventhc

I have never tried the PD, so I cannot compare to it. However, from what I understand, the PD's air flow was not as good as the CRZ. I would say that the TT is very similar to the CRZ in air flow, so if it's true that the PD is more restricted, it would stand that the TT has a better air flow than the PD but is most like that vape than the others you own.
Thanks for your help.
Do you know if they both take the same roasting tubes, his website only shows the TT and it's tubes and I really do like those tubes. After reading what you've said I think I'll go with the HI unless of course I go for both hahaha. You can never have too many vapes IMO.

seventhc,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
I would just go for the HI. it is so so worth it. I am pretty sure they use the same tubes but not sure...

Elluzion,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
The stems for the TT can be used with the HI, but are not optimal. Alan makes some wonderful stems (some out of glass) for the HI which he talks about in this post. It all depends on how you want to use the vape. If you are planning on using this it with a glass piece, you will want the HI with the glass Turbo tube that mates to a 14mm glass joint. :2c:

momofthegoons,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Alan does make a Toasty Top with a HI core, not sure if it's called the TIT though :lol:

I believe it's the same shape but a little bit smaller than a regular Top. Just send him an email if interested.

u bwade wunner

How about the Toasty Island Top? I need to get some made.
Could that core be a possibility for one of my upcoming pieces? would love to see a photo of the TT and the THiT to compare

u bwade wunner,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom