Hi F'''''Combustion forum, question about I Inhale vaporizer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeTerminator

Hi everyone,

New here...

I purchased an I- Inhale vaporizer recently off an Ebay store. Really cool unit! Haven't put it through the paces yet, but it's a great handwarmer!

Question is, though it works good, there's a rattle when I shake it that wasn't there when I got it. So, just ignore that since it still works?

I emailed the manufacturer to ask their advice a few days ago, with no answer. I used the provided tool to make sure the bottom screen was tight.

Thanks in advance, great forum!

Kerry

DeTerminator,

max

Out to lunch
Welcome to the forum. :wave: There's a slight rattling sound from these units (when shaking it) that should be there right out of the box. It's not coming from one particular place. It's just the 'play' where parts are connected. The sound varies according to how you hold the unit. The piezo button (spark plunger) is part of the rattle. If you wrap your hand around the unit, holding the button, the rattle is hardly noticeable. The bottom screen is not part of the noise. You can even remove that. Judging by the beta unit and the response to it, we're pretty sure that part will be omitted from future units, just not sure when beta changes will become production changes.

Their email response is still a weak point. They're aware of the problem and hopefully it will improve.

FYI- since your question is vape specific, it would have been better placed here- http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=264&p=16

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom