Hey im new to the vaping world, tell me about the smell.

McSmokin

Mike
hey first post! :D well i've done it before and i love it!!!:D i been herbal enhancing myself threw blunts and joints for about 7 years now and im looking to purchase a vaporizer sometime this month, reading many reviews on the SSV which clearly looks like a favorite here. Main concern is smell, i live in an apartment and landlord is strict about no smoking in the building. Some feedback would be appreciated. :)

McSmokin,

HoneyAir

If smell is important to you, then the problem with whip vapes is that there is that vapor inside the tube.... especially if you or someone else draws too much and is unable to finish everything in the tube [and coughs it out, etc].

Look into the Purple Days or MyrtleZap... they use those small stems. Been no smell problems at all with me with that. The efficiency in lasting twice as long with the same herb also rocks too [although this comes via a 'milkshake through a straw' inhalation effect to attain this efficiency].

HoneyAir,

McSmokin

Mike
ooh but im assuming its a light scented vapors nothing heavy like smoke from a blunt. I dont mind a small smell being that i want to purchase the oil diffuser that goes on top of the SSV but is how strong would u rate the smell that comes off the tubing , etc? Thanks for your feedback :)

McSmokin,

max

Out to lunch
Vapor odor is quite a bit different than smoke and disperses quicker. With a whip vape like the SSV, exhaled vapor would be more of a concern than what's left in the tubing. But overall, smell really isn't much of an issue.

max,

heapofJeep

If smoking herb smell is 10, I would rate the vape smell at 3. Light a candle or eat beans for dinner and you will be good to go.

heapofJeep,

McSmokin

Mike
Haha ^ Thanks for all your insight guys, hopefully by the end of next week ill be a happy SSV owner =)

McSmokin,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
i've been told by people who dont smoke that the vape smell is almost like someone opened up a bag of nice herb and forgot too close it.

DevoTheStrange,

Instinct

heapofJeep said:
If smoking herb smell is 10, I would rate the vape smell at 3. Light a candle or eat beans for dinner and you will be good to go.
Incense are good

Instinct,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
It's probably true that the SSV would emit slightly more smell than a Purple Days but vapor disperses fast and it's very light compared with smoke.
Let us know what you decided on and how you like it...

jeffp,
Top Bottom