Hey guys, Recently ordered vape....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishd

Hey guys, im creating this topic because I need help. I've never been a fan of internet orders, done a few in the past and hated the waiting process. I've been shopping around for a vape for awhile now and finally settled on an Arizer Extreme Vaporizer. I made my purchase from the Arizer website because I'd heard they offer exceptional customer service if you buy it directly from them, and they claim "free express shipping on extreme's" on their website. I placed my order Friday Feb 6th, and have yet to receive it despite a guarantee by email that it would arrive within 5 days.

I've tried tracking my order and the last update was several days ago stating "inbound out of customs". Still, no delivery :(. I detest this entire process. The tracking system is horrible, and judging by other's complaints the service us extremely inconsistent(USPS). I'm just at the end of my rope and willing to do anything to get this package to my doorstep faster...

I've heard sometimes they won't deliver packages depending on where you live all the way to your houser and instead will leave them at your local post office and send you a notice of it's arrival. Question: how do I find out my local post office, and can I call them and ask if they have any mail for my address?

Does anyone have suggestions on what to do? I'm downright sick of smoking, and have been dreaming of this vape for quit awhile. I payed for express shipping, and find it infuriating that everytime I order something online I seem to have to wait for it twice as long as everyone else (not like I live on a mountain or something either...). Fuckin bullshit IMO~

Appreciate any help thanks.

Wishd,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
soon those "fucking bullshits" will turn into "IM FUCKING VAKED!"

dont worry bro....its not some made in china vape you are delaing with here...a real business ya kno..with REAL customer SERVICE. dont worry...let time do its thing...in the end you will be blasted like this guy
---> :ko:

:lol:

my :2c: on this at least

:peace: (I have an E so I kno how good its GOING to be)

Hennessy1414,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
W - how do I find out my local post office, and can I call them and ask if they have any mail for my address?
Really? My :2c: would be google your zip code and the words "post office'" (this should give you local listings and a map). I'd also call before going (in order not to waste a trip). As H suggested (I think?) , do not hesitate to contact Arizer or the deivery service (USPS?).

Hope this helps (toke it easy :cool: ).

H - dont worry bro....its not some made in china vape you are delaing with here...a real business ya kno..with REAL customer SERVICE. dont worry...let time do its thing...in the end you will be blasted like this guy
Henn, do you know for sure that the Extreme (or any of its parts) are not made in China or elsewhere overseas? Also do you know how long W has been waiting? I am sure glad to know that Arizer is not a FAKE business :rolleyes: (grumpy in the morning, maybe?).

Progress,

Wishd

appreciate the responses guys, guess I just gotta keep waiting. USPS does deliver on Saturdays, so I'm hopeful that I'll be hearing my doorbell ring sometime today. I've never been patient when it comes to things I pay for- I'm pretty careful about purchases and do a lot of research before making a decision, so when I finally decide I want that shii quick :p.

*crosses fingers*

Wishd,

max

Out to lunch
Henn, do you know for sure that the Extreme (or any of its parts) are not made in China or elsewhere overseas?
That's a good point, and you can bet that some of the components are made in China. For all we know, the Extreme and V-Tower are put together overseas and shipped to Canada. Labor costs are a huge factor for companies. All factories in China (or similar slave wage countries) are not created equal. Just as everything stamped 'made in the USA' isn't top quality. For instance, My Weigh digital scales, which is arguably the best brand you can buy (best warranty for sure), are made in China. But it's a My Weigh factory, not a factory cranking out generic cheapies with different names slapped on and zero manufacturer warranty. IMO that's the key to getting a reliable product-a manufacturer's guarantee, not where it's made.

I've heard sometimes they won't deliver packages depending on where you live all the way to your houser and instead will leave them at your local post office and send you a notice of it's arrival. Question: how do I find out my local post office, and can I call them and ask if they have any mail for my address?
What I've found, in getting some deliveries here in the US, from Canada, is that you have to sign for the package. Since I'm always at work when the mailman comes, I end up getting a notice and having to go down to the PO to pick up the package.

max,

Wishd

well, been waiting at home all day for this guy to come. Went out for 25 minutes to get a sanwhich, came back and I had a "notice" like you mentioned max. Well, the post office that my package is at closes at 1:30 on saturdays (it's 2:00pm now), tomorrow's sunday, and Monday's a holiday (washington's birthday...ZZZ), so the earliest I can get it is the 17th, COO :mad:. Lazy fucking postal workers taking half of saturdays and all of sundays off, US mail is worse than India's sewerage systems.

*deep breath*

Wishd,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Hehe, it'll be ok. Take those few days to say goodbye to combustion. ;) (Trust me, you won't miss it)

On Tuesday, report back on how your liking vaporizing.

That is a bummer about shipping, but don't call postal workers lazy, hehe, -- well, at least in these parts -- they work hard!

SpiralArchitect,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom