Hey guys, new here-- Roor bong w/ Milwaukee 8988 heat gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyD

Hey everybody,

I haven't posted much on here. I recently quit smoking (cigarettes) and have been using an e-cig (joye 510, tornado). Anyway, I am really liking the "vaporization" aspect. I do enjoy my herb, but want to give the lungs a break from all that smoke. My friend came over about a year ago or so, told me "Hey I got something new for you". He is a pretty smart guy, always one for building and what not. Anyway, he showed me his homemade heat gun vaporizer.

It consisted of a Milwaukee 8988 LCD Heat gun, and a Volcano solid valve kit (with balloons).

All I remember is....well, I DON'T REMEMBER. All I do know is, I was BAKED. I enjoyed the vap high, and never really forgot about it. This brings me to my topic...

Have you tried this home made set up before? I have seen a few threads on it, wondering how they are all holding up. I know of the SSV, and that was my first choice...but I guess I want something "simple". I saw the way he put the herb into the little valve thing (keep in mind guys, the memory is pretty shot as this happened like 8 months ago) and then put it on top of the heat gun. The only complaint he had was that he sometimes has to hold it while the bags filling.

Would I be able to use a Roor bong with this heat gun? And just simply put the temp on about 390 or 400....would be nice?

Thanks, and happy vapin/smoking/medicating
Kenny D

modnote: Try this search :)
47071132.png

KennyD,

KennyD

LOL, I'm checking out Amazon.com and notice the "customers who bought this also purchased this" ads....

-Milwaukee 8988 heat gun
-Volcano Easy/Solid Valve
-Hern bringer
-Extra bags

LOL...I guess it's old news...

(Sorry, I see the thread got moved. Kind of out of it, haha)

KennyD,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
Yea you should be fine but set the heat gun around 325 to start with so u don't burn any herb. Make sure you get a bowl that attaches to the bong and heat gun too and your ready to go

wowthisisrandom,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom