Herbie and BHO

budino

Hi to all vaporizer!
I'm an herbie owner and I'd like to know if its possible to vaporize in my vapo the BHO extracted by alcohol for food at 95° and how.
I heard it is possible somehow with volcano, but I have any idea how to do it with my herbie.
Thank you in advance for any answer.
Bye!
:wave:

budino,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
This is the Herbie?
901.jpg

But it doesn't have varaiable temp http://www.herbalizer.ca/Herbie.html so, I'm guessing you mean a HerbalAire?

I think 95 is too low to produce very much vapor, but if you wanted to try you'd need to use something as a medium to hold the oil in the crucible- either both a bed and cover of bud/avb or something like the volcano liquid pad cut to size. And maybe not too much in their so it doesn't run out- at 95 degrees it's going to take a very long time to vaporize and will be a runny liquid. *I don't actually have a HA, but I imagine you'd not want oil dripping down through the crucible.

WatTyler,

budino

At first, thanks to reply.
Yes, as herbie I mean HerbalAire, sorry... And I have to specify that 95° is the alcool volume in the liquid I use to do the honey and not the temperature. Do you think is it possible to vaporize around 200c° (or less) with the volcano liquid pad not doing any mess?

budino,
You are on the right track. Cut up a nice length of the volcano liquid pad so that you have something which can be rolled up densely and will mostly fill the crucible, at least halfway up as you don't want anything dripping down into the unit. Crank your HA's knob to maximum and proceed.

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: budino

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I do almost the exact same thing as you do, and I also own a herbalaire. This is what I do (I don't own a volcano). I take the cotton off of several Q-tips and turn it into a bunch, which I then stick about half into the crucible. I take a big dab of oil and melt it into the crucible. Then I spread it around with a hot pin, and put the rest of the cotton in the crucible. Works great.

CentiZen,
Reactions: budino

budino

Thanks a lot to both of you bros, you gave me nice tips. Can't wait 'till extraction day!!!
I 'll let you now results.

budino,
Top Bottom